Sales Manager Mass BELGIUM-00001CX4
'Caring for the world, one person at a time'... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Sales Managers role at J&J Consumer is to deliver the Business plan objectives including net revenues, profit and market share for the total BE Mass Channel. Key to the delivery will be the coaching and support of the local customer development team as well as close collaboration with local shopper teams.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Manages the day-to-day activities of the sales key account team to ensure compliance with business plan objectives and company policies.
* Actively coaches & supports the team and is responsible for personal development & talent agenda.
* Proactively monitors results and is accountable for target KPI delivery & reporting; adjusts as necessary.
* Proactively leads and embeds the J & J route to market agenda including the J & J Way Customer Management Principles, Revenue Growth Management, Customer Investment Waterfall (CIW) & Perfect Store.
* Leads the Hard Discounter Strategy
Drives a market leading commercial agenda including:
* Input into Shopper First Sales & Promotional Plan in close collaboration with local shopper team.
* Provides leadership into sales & demand forecasting
* Reviews market trends and market share development to shape customer needs
Active member of the BENELUX Leadership team
* Communicates marketplace trends and changes taking place and makes recommendations accordingly. Works closely with Commercial Director to execute plans and strategies.
* Leads the BOARD meeting review for mass business & provides thought leadership
Active member of the BENELUX Board team
* Together with the COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR & other functional leaders, provides input into country strategy and people engagement discussions. (BE & NL).
* Min 10 sales and experience (including FMCG) with proven track record of delivery.
* 3 - 5 years people management experience
* MBA or equivalent
* Fluency in English. Proficiency in Dutch & French.
* Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
* Flexible, entrepreneurial & proactive approach
* Structured, well-organized way of working with attention to detail
* High propensity for collaboration & cross functional ways of working.
* High propensity for people development.
What does this role offer to the right candidate?
* Broad customer management experiences including international & cross border.
* Opportunity to expand people leadership - develop leadership styles
* Build strategic muscle - shape channel strategy with view to cross board implication
* Obtain broader general management experience (via Commercial leadership & Board meetings).
"Caring for the world, one person at a time…"
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region
Johnson & Johnson N.V./S.A. (7821)