SALES MANAGER FOR GERMAN SPEAKING COUNTRIES
As Western & North Europe Sales Manager, you represent the company and develop sales in the following countries: Germany - Switzerland - Austria - England - Ireland and Holland.
Under the supervision of the sales manager, you will get to know the products and immerse yourself in the Carbodiam culture. You will then be responsible for the commercial development of your area and apply the sales strategy put in place with the sales manager.
• You develop the business relationship with existing customers (distributors and individuals) and prospect new customers.
• You analyze the results, identify the strengths and weaknesses of the market and identify opportunities for growth in prospects and customers.
• You determine the strategy and sales objectives, and you establish the annual budget in collaboration with the sales manager.
• You identify customer needs and propose appropriate solutions.
• You create a solid long-term relationship with your customers, you are the single point of contact for all your customers' requests (numbers, prices, additional services, etc.). You visit them regularly and go on site if technical support is needed.
• You work in close collaboration with the various internal departments (Production, Application Engineer, Marketing, etc.) in order to follow the demands of the market;
• You coordinate and actively participate in the organization of trade fairs and other commercial activities as part of the promotion of our range of products, in collaboration with the marketing department.
• You set forecasts for your sales and margins and regularly report your activities to the Sales Department.
• You follow your orders proactively, in collaboration with the Sales Aministration service.
• You are ideally graduated with a commercial orientation.
• You have significant and similar business experience in the building sector.
• You are able to promote and sell high-end products in a competitive environment.
• You are interested in the technical aspect of metallurgical products.
• You ideally already have experience in the concerned countries (Germany-Switzerland-Austria-England-Ireland and the Netherlands)
• You are fluent in German and English (read, written, spoken),
• You have good knowledge of French and Dutch.
• You are pro-active and results oriented.
• You have good communication and relationship skills.
• You have a developed commercial sense and master the sales techniques.
• You have a real entrepreneurial spirit.
• You can organize yourself and are autonomous.
• You are naturally optimistic, you work around challenges with creativity.
• You can adapt to the spirit and projects of SME's in full development
• You are dynamic and enthusiastic.
• You are able to analyze the needs of the customer and to bring him specific proposals.
• You have a good command of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, ...)
• You have a driving license B.
• You are flexible and ready to travel at least 50% of your time.
Key words: business development, sales, negotiation, sales manager, international sales manager, key account manager, key account management, account manager, sales representative, export sales, distributor, diamond, diamond tool, industry, metallurgy, construction