ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution.
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Within ENGIE Impact Sustainability Solutions EMEAI, you are part of the Sales & Business development team based in Brussels, you are responsible for the submission of attractive and innovating tenders and for securing new contracts. Reporting to the Sales team leader and the Sales & BD Director.
* You understand clients' needs and translate them in the right strategy to build a winning tender: pricing, selection of suitable partners and subcontractors, selection of the right project team, etc.
* You lead the tender preparation and coordinate with the technical bid manager and sales assistant.
* You lead the development of standardized technical approaches.
* You coordinate with internal stakeholders (experts, legal department, risk officer, tax advisors, H&S officer, other ENGIE Impact entities etc.).
* You interact with external stakeholders (client, partners, subcontractors…) and build complementary partnerships that make the difference.
* You are in charge of the writing of the commercial parts of tenders.
* You respect relevant ENGIE Impact quality management processes (e.g. ethics checks, Health & Safety checks, embargo procedure, Go/NoGos, bid reviews, risk management committees, etc.).
* After tender submission, you follow up with the client until final negotiation and contract signature. Once a project is awarded, you organize a handover to the project manager.
* You share knowledge and experience with your colleagues within the Sales team to improve the quality of the offers, the sales process and tools.
* You participate to regular commercial conference calls with the commercial team and the management to follow up the new leads and offers and to discuss the Expressions of Interest and offers in preparation.
* You participate to the coordination meetings with colleagues from different entities (e.g. European entities, Latam, Middle East, APAC etc.).
* You support to the Business Development & Sales Director in the definition of the strategy, the competition watch, and the preparation of the commercial presentation.
* Master Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent.
* Experience in, and affinity with, Energy & Consulting.
* At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar commercial position.
* Flexibility is KEY in the role !
* Excellent knowledge of French and English.
* Experience in team coordination.
* Autonomous and not afraid to walk the extra-mile.
* Good at listening the customers and natural customer focus approach.
* Great capacity for multicultural human relations, analysis and synthesis.
* sense of priorities and analytical mind.
* Good at planning simultaneous assignments and good organisation, even in unexpected circumstances.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and quality driven. Perfectionism is appreciated.
* Team player and dynamic personality is key.
* Not afraid to propose innovative solutions. and have negotiating skills.
* Eagerness to learn and creativity.
* An innovative working environment (NWOW) with a real flexibility.
* A career in an international group, which is an active player in the zero-carbon transition and encourages innovation.
* A stable permanent position in an internationally reputed company with room for personal and professional development.
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
ENGIE Impact welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
* Posting Date: Oct 18, 2019