09 Mar 18 Belgium Sales & Marketing
Are you dynamic, flexible and communicative? Do you speak German proficiently? Are you interested in technology and industry?
Then you can complete our team as a:
* You will manage industrial 3D printing projects for our customers in close collaboration with our account managers.
+ Your first task will be to guide our industrial clients in their choice for the right technical solution and to make an adequate price / planning proposal.
+ You follow up internally on progress of your projects and you keep in touch with our customers.
* You get full internal support thanks to the proximity of our development department and production.
* You communicate about new and innovative market requirements.
* You represent Materialise towards customers, e.g. during relevant exhibitions
* You have obtained a technical bachelor/master and/or you have gathered relevant technical experience to be able to advise our customers properly.
* You take responsibility for your actions.
* You have a strong interest in product development, technology and industry.
* You can manage concurrent projects in an organized manner.
* You are a good communicator and you have interest in the technical side of additive manufacturing and project management.
* You are fluent in English, German language skills is a strong plus.
* You possess strong collaboration, teamwork and leadership skills.
* This position is based in Leuven, Belgium
Materialise offers you
This inspiring job combines technical aspects, project management and customer contacts.
We offer proper training & onboarding and growth potential in the context of an innovative & growing market.
You will be part of our German project management team within a dynamic global company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
Apply to this job