S2P Global Key User
Date: Nov 7, 2018
Location: Anderlecht, Brussels, BE
*S2P GLOBAL KEY USER (GKU) - SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT (SME)*
Global Purchasing - COE - Permanent Contract
Are you ready to join a highly engaged and motivated team and create difference and impact for UCB and its patients?
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN UCB GLOBAL PURCHASING
At Global Purchasing we have embarked into a transformational journey aimed to leverage our function to generate incremental value for UCB. Our purpose is to systematically connect the needs of our business stakeholders to innovative solution coming from the market and the suppliers.
Our team is primarily helping our purchasing colleagues to focus on the upstream activities like business partnering with internal stakeholder, market analysis, demand management, negotiation, contract management and supplier relationship management but we recently took the overall process accountability and are willing to make the right steps towards providing a unique user-experience.
We passionately believe that we can deliver impactful results by building solid relationship with our stakeholders and suppliers, by growing and nurturing our market knowledge, and by developing our analytical skills and competences.
Alongside a solid backbone of traditional purchasing process, tools and methodologies, we have already implemented innovative solution and we are constantly looking at opportunities to automate, outsource or simplify tasks and routine to let you dedicate and focus on what create new results and impact for UCB.
Next to our terms of employment and benefits, we genuinely believe in the personal development and our team and invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas.
You are curious, motivated and willing to work on several projects helping us to double our impact by 2020 but still in doubts of joining?
A day in your (working) life:
You will be joining the Purchasing Center Of Excellence Team as a Source to Pay - Global Key User and be responsible for all aspects of UCB's core S2P tools & processes.
You will act as Global S2P business expert in S2P tools and processes, in this role being the primary contact for global IT/IS and translating global S2P requirements towards IT/IS.
This position takes care of all system-related aspects of the S2P domain from its definition till its integration - and ensures systems stay aligned on the company needs and the approved Global Business Processes.
You will support the Local/Regional team as well as the business community during the various system related strategic and continuous improvement projects and after the Go-Live, including training design and delivery.
You will also manage the Local/Regional Key Users to express and formalize their local/regional requirements and align them to the harmonized global processes. The key focus is to deliver solutions to the business, making use of the global UCB tools used in the S2P process.
You will act as an expert in the relevant systems & processes, serve as a contact point in terms of transactional data analysis and information needs on the S2P process, e.g. KPI base data.
You will be the key player in the IT governance and formal "Business Owner" of the tools used.
To be successful in your role you will need to build solid relationship and trust with your colleagues within the COE and your business stakeholders. Key successful factor in your position will be your ability of influencing stakeholders, creating alignment around a shared vision and in mobilizing cross-functional teams to deliver sustainable results.
As a part of your responsibilities, you will design our UCB S2P tools and process. Project management, execution ability, holistic approach are also key ingredients to your job at UCB. You have the ability to translate cross-functional S2P business needs into efficient global tools & processes.
Based on your expertise area and the needs of our internal stakeholder, we expect you to :
* Manage end-to-end projects
* Identify, design and implement solution for projects in the area of Source-To-Pay projects :
+ From source to contract
+ From purchase to pay
+ Vendor Management
Area that play to your strengths
* Willingness to work autonomously and in teams… playing different roles.
* Flexibility in operating within established procedures and practices. Yes, we do have rules and process to follow. But promise, this won't make it less interesting and definitely, never boring!
* Reliability : Ability to deliver sustainable results over a long period of time .
* Agility : Learn from past mistakes, adapt to new conditions, focus where impact can be achieved.
* Accountability : See it, own it and solve it mindset. Willingness to go the extra mile.
* Feedback culture : Ability to receive and convey feedback.
* Working together : Strong team player, adding value in a cross functional team.
* Thinking holistically : Connecting internally and externally.
* Proven ability to influence stakeholders.
* Can do and positive mindset (Yes we can!).
* Delivering impactful results : Persevering, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, combined with a strong sense of responsibility, ethics and flexibility. Ability to handle multiple priorities within established timeframe.
* Still we expect you to provide solution to complex or infrequently occurring problems by doing proper investigation and data gathering.
* Great communication skills : Ability to build and maintain effective relationships of trust and credibility with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
* Present and discuss results and projects in your area of responsibility.
* Demonstrate empathy towards internal & external stakeholders and being enthusiast when sharing expertise and experience with other within your own discipline.
* Execution: Ability to meet deadline and work well under pressure, ideally with a good dose of humor… especially for those moments. Project management and coordination skills is often required due to the complex nature and scope of many of our projects and initiatives.
* Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into concrete projects and bring them to execution. We would love you to suggest improvements to any existing process within and outside of Purchasing.
* Fluent English (you would join a pretty international Purchasing team).
* You have experience with the new technologies and a strong knowledge of ERP Tools especially in the SAP suite (FI/CO and MM modules).
* Excellent knowledge of SAP processes in the procurement & Accounts Payables domain, especially MM, Ariba, SRM & VIM are an asset.
* Capable to assess topics from a global point of view - capable to switch between local and global perspectives.
* Capable to act as a "Champion" for global processes and "Ambassador" for the project and the "change" it will bring.
* Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
* Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills.
* Ability to influence other teams in order to get things done.
* Ability to work in a collaborative and cross-functions team environment both locally and at corporate level.
* Ability to listen to customers and translate their requirements into efficient & effective processes.
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, ERP, SAP, Procurement, Relationship Manager, Finance, Technology, Operations, Customer Service