Back to search result
Permanent contract, Full-time, Brussels
2019-08-22 Requisition ID
057259 Area of interest level 1
Facilities / Procurement
Area of interest level 2
Procurement Level of experience
Professional Study level
Full time,Brussels Cours- Saint-Michel
Your role &work environment
You will play a key role in the analysis and setup of reporting. Your analytical mindset allows you to further interpret thereports correctly. You are a teamplayer and you also like to help improvefinancial administrative processes.
You also possessexcellent communication (oral and written) and training skills, supplementedwith a punctual and structured attitude. You easily can set priorities.You arepro-active, you have spontaneous insight into business processes and you arecritical. Can things be improved or more efficient? Then we would like hear itfrom you. You are service-oriented with a great sense of responsibility.
Do not longerhesitate and come join our dynamic Request to Pay team which is part ofProcurement/Finance ING BE and take up a challenging role in the realisation ofthe Procurement Roadmap! You will report directly to the Head of GeneralExpenses.
* Data collection
* Creation and control of reports
* Automation of reporting (RPA)
* Set up training sessions for Business on Request to Pay Process
* Maintain intranet Procurement
A colleague with a talentfor taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm forhelpingothers to be successful and a knack for always being a stepahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embracechallenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturallycollaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals.You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creativesolutions to problems.
As areporter officer you will also need:
* Bachelor / Master or equivalent by Experience
* At least 3-5 years relevant working experience in reporting and communication role
* VBA, SQL, Powerpivot and Database Model have no secrets to you!
* Problem solving skills
* Passion & drive for success and results
* Very good knowledge of NL and or FR and a good knowledge of EN
We offer you
* A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation andother benefits:
* Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities torealise your ambitions
* An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting yourendeavours
* A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead ofconvention
* the possibility to participate in courses and trainings
* the be part of challenging projects
At ING we believe in success through difference!
* Read our diversity manifesto here
* Privacy Protection
Stay in touch