Reliability Specialist - Spare Parts (Ingénieur de Fiabilité)
* Requisition ID: WD160373
* Position: Full-Time Regular
* Open date: Jul 12, 2018 12:06 PM
* Functional area: Engineering
* Required degrees: Not Indicated
Select Locale Email a friend
Within the spare parts team you will have a role to make the processes more reliable and to offer the spare parts alternatives to the maintenance of the company.
* Develop and maintain the Maintenance Execution & Spare Part processes, guidelines, methodologies, and knowledge repositories to support manufacturing unit operations
* Drive the implementation of processes and methodologies in all manufacturing units of the operations in Belgium to ensure that all systems, equipment and facilities are maintained in a safe and reliable status at all times
* Coordinate technical expertise for continuous improvement & troubleshooting within the network in Belgium
* Assure and safeguard quality and capability of the manufacturing facilities of GSK Vaccines through the implementation of robust maintenance processes and controlling tools
* Define short- and long-term performance improvement objectives regarding maintenance execution & spare part and achieve them in all manufacturing units and supporting production units
* Develop Maintenance Execution & Spare Part community knowledge by creating tutorial material and performing training sessions
* Be in regular contact with spare parts suppliers
* Analyse and propose proven alternatives in spare parts
Why You?Basic qualifications:
* Engineering degree (Engineering and/or Maintenance)
* Business level French and English (both spoken and written)
* Minimum 3 years' experience in one of the following domains: reliability, maintenance or spare parts management
* Ability to manage projects and educate people in at least one of the following domains: reliability, gatekeeping, planning, scheduling.
* Good knowledge in spare part methodologies
* Experienced in facilitating, planning and organizing domain related workshops (ex: Root cause analysis, FMEA, etc.)
* Effective at networking and influencing, results oriented and pro-active attitude
* Must be able to exercise good judgment in order to set priorities
* Flexibility and adaptability in a fast changing environment
* Team spirit, strong interpersonal skills
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.