Regional Service Delivery Manager
Location BRUSSEL - BRUXELLES, BELGIUM
Experience level Experienced Hire
Job details sector Information Technology
Share offer Facebook Twitter Linkedin
PRESENTATION OF THE CONTEXT AND TEAM
The "Move AXA to the Cloud" (Big Bet 3B) program is an ambitious global journey.
The objectives are to move our existing application landscape to a secure hybrid cloud infrastructure (more than 15 000 servers to be migrated from 2017 to 2020), as well as to standardize and de-duplicate existing infrastructure.
Within AXA Tech, IaaS Global Services is dedicated to operate (run) the private cloud, develop components to streamline platform and automate processes based on cloud technologies and agile methodology. Combining the spirit of a start-up with the organization of a large service company, present in the world, IaaS Global Services has to facilitate the adoption of disruptive technologies in the context of a test and learn approach.
IaaS Global Services is in charge of running the Private IaaS that is composed of 2 parts:
* "Global Buy" services: infrastructure and services provided by an external partner
* "Global Make" services: services built and run by Axa (IaaS Global Services)
IaaS Global Services will thus have to collaborate closely with our external partner / vendor to ensure the proper functioning of the overall Private IaaS solution.
IaaS Global Services will also have to ensure that the quality of the delivery towards clients in each region is meeting agreed SLA levels.
POSITION & MISSIONS
The Regional Service Delivery Manager is supervising the quality and performance of the Private IaaS delivery towards the client(s) in his region, and ensures that the Service Levels are achieved. He is the focal point for Private IaaS Service Level Management on a regional level within AXA Tech. He is working in close collaboration with the Global Service Delivery Manager who is accountable of the end-to-end delivery (from the vendor towards the client) in AXA.
The Regional Service Delivery Manager:
o Is Accountable for the quality of service linked to the Private IaaS solution delivered by IBM (Global Buy) in his region:
* Is the main interface towards IBM for the operational day to day management in his region
* Supervises and monitors the performance and quality of service delivered by IBM, by reviewing the monthly regional SLA and QOS reports as agreed in the contract
* Makes sure that Operational Level Agreement (OLA) with vendor is fulfilled at the agreed service level targets and agreed cost conditions in a secured way
* Reports on regional service levels and generates alerts in case the KPIs are not met
* Communicates to Global Service Delivery Manager in case of disagreement on indicators with IBM
* Builds a close relationship with IBM at regional level and provides the vendor the necessary insights to enable proper operations of Private IaaS service (capacity management, Incident - Change process...)
* Is responsible for operational readiness, acceptance and validation tests on Private IaaS (staffing, tooling, planning…) to guarantee proper QOS
* Chairs the regional operational governance meetings with the Supplier (IBM)
* Follows-up IBM Service Improvements Plan in his region
* Chairs Local Service Delivery Committee with IBM
o Is Accountable for the quality of service linked to the Private IaaS solution delivered by internal AXA Tech Global Services (Global Make) in his region:
* Supervises Global Make operational service activities in his region
* Monitors Global Make service operations performance and quality of the delivery for his region (review SLA report provided by Global Make teams)
* Makes sure that Operational Level Agreement (OLA) for each Global Make is fulfilled at the agreed service level targets in his region
* Reports on Global Make service levels in his region
* Drives the continuous improvement of the service internally in his region: proposal for Service Level reset, SIP (Service improvements Plan); optimization rationalization, standardization of processes and procedures
* Ensures standardization of processes, tools and methodology for Global Service (global mindset)
o Is Accountable for the quality of the overall service (Global Buy + Global Make) towards his region:
* Tracks Private Iaas services delivered to the clients, manages stakeholder communications and coordinates the resolution of the operational issues in case of major QOS disruptions (in coordination with GOM teams)
* Ensures proper incident/problem/change management linked to the Private IaaS environment to guarantee stability, availability and performance of the Private IaaS platform, this in close collaboration with local or global MIM and Change organization
* Ensures proper resolution of Private IaaS incidents P1-P2 / P3-P4 in close collaboration with SME Private IaaS Expertise teams - MIM organization in his region
* Has an overall view on the change - releases management whether it is coming from vendor IBM or from internal requests and is working close with Global and Regional Private IaaS Change managers/relays
* Is part of crisis management in case of major outages in his region
* Has the Vision End to End for IaaS services consumption by the client in its context
o Is the main entry point of the Private IaaS Community in his region (and representing his region):
* Animates and coordinates the IaaS expertise project teams (functional link) on all delivery topics
* Participates to the regional service delivery management community
* Mobilizes ad hoc stakeholders to always ensure proper capacity and availability management
* Ensures proper budget building and follow-up with customers, and ensures that support function Finance is taking care of local and regional finance processes
* Proven experience in service management (ITIL)
* Proven experience using Agile methodology
* Knowledge of the Cloud environment and principles is a plus
* Technical background in IT technology (Network, Security, Architecture)
* Good aptitude in relationship management with large amount of stakeholders
* Work and get results in international teams and multi-cultural environment
* Work with minimal direct guidance, self-motivated and proactive
* Assertiveness, empathy, active listening
* Strong communication skills: oral communication, persuasive skills
* Creative and innovation mindset, self learning attitude
* Strong problem solving skills
* Persistent way of working
* Fast adaptation to changing requirements
* Practical, hands on approach to get results
* Customer centric
* Solution & value oriented
* English proficiency
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by 'I can be me'.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses,
focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible
workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office
furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations,
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your
needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded
commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA,
you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8
Join our team and 'Apply now'