Regional Operation Manager
As Regional Operation Manager, you manage the local teams active in the Cleaning, Catering and Maintenance Activities in your regional scope:
- You are in charge of the planning, the organisation and the resources management
- You master the operational processes & procedures and ensure their follow up on the field and you ensure the flawless D2D control of the operational activities of FM, Cleaning and Catering.
- You prioritize your focus on the compliance aspects with regard to the legal provisions (inspections and controls) and the responsibilities resulting from the "delegation of the hierarchical line".
- You manage the budget for your region and scope of activities, both in terms of resources management, investments & expenses.
- You manage and ensure an optimal relationship with your internal customers and other stakeholders such as trade unions at local level.
- You contribute actively to continuous improvement projects in the scope of your activities
- You participate actively in the transition of the department (for example: FM Optima, organisation, etc.).
Trade Union, Levels, Operational Control, ProVision, Attention to detail, Catering, Compliance, Regional Operations, Maintenance, Resource Management, Property Management, Delegation, Dutch, French, Networks, Operations, Project Scope, Budget Management, Inspection, 2D, Strategic Thinking