Regional Marketing Segment Lead - 1801285
You contribute to your market(s) growth by building, implementing, measuring, learning and optimizing the marketing plan for your market "Operator Experience (e.g. control rooms of airports, metro, train station, traffic control, ...). You know like no other what your market and partners require and how to optimize the performance of spend.
* You define and implement the marketing plan for your market, in line with sales & growth objectives for your region
* You cover the broad scope of marketing activities/campaigns, including events, media & pr, adwords, online / social advertising, digital marketing, market research,…
* You manage all channel marketing activities, with a strong focus on channel communication and lead generation
* You manage the end-to-end lead process, constantly looking at ways to improve the intake and conversion of the lead funnel
* You become the subject matter expert for your market(s): you understand the market & customer needs and feed these insights to headquarters to ensure the region's future performance
* You align with and secure buy-in from multiple stakeholders, including sales and HQ Segment marketing
* You report on campaign success and business contribution
* You manage the budget
We are looking for a Barco employee who:
* You have a higer degree
* You have at least 8 years experience in marketing, with a background in demand generation.
* You're willing & able to follow a data-driven marketing approach and therefore can understand key business metrics.
* You have good analytical skills to turn data into action
* You have excellent communication & presentation skills (verbally as well as written).
* You are a high-energy self-starter focused on getting things done.
* Being familiar with SAP CRM, marketing automation platforms is considered a plus.
* An interesting, challenging job with lots of autonomy
* A high-tech environment in our new headquarters
* Continuous training & development opportunities through our very own Barco University
* Barco was awarded the Top Employer label 2016 for its excellent working conditions.