R&D Engineer Etch Process
What you will do
As R&D Etch Process Engineer you are responsible to provide etch process solutions. Also, you strengthen and share your understandings of the interactions between the etch process step and the overall integration scheme. In day-to-day operations, you are supported by the operational services provided within the organization.
Your key responsibilities are:
* Driving an understanding of the interactions between the etch and other process steps.
* Leading etch process development in several projects.
* Implementing methodology to ensure process robustness & process control.
* Sharing your knowledge about etch to help determine the future strategy for etch process development.
* Writing papers, patents and extending your network.
* Since most of your research & development will be part of a JDP ( Joint Development Program) with our partners. You facilitate these partnerships and you regularly share and present your research results to them.
What we do for you
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our multicultural and high-tech company in Leuven, Belgium. In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you can get a challenging job in an environment were even more challenges are for the taking. We are proud of our flexible, progressive and informal working environment with a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We can provide you an opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in your further development to assure your technical and personal growth. We are aware that your valuable contribution make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits. If needed,
we also provide relocation support for you and your family (temporary housing, international school, partner job coaching, assistance with filing your taxes...)
Who you are
* We value your PhD in Science or Applied Science and 1 to 5 years of industrial experience in etch process development.
* Knowledge of leading edge technology like advanced Logics, memories or 3D/OIO is appreciated.
* We are looking forward to an enthusiastic person, willing to take up the challenge of reaching ambitious objectives.
* We appreciate your excellent planning and organizational skills so you provide your research results in a timely & efficient manner.
* We are looking for a real team player.
* We highly regard efficient communication and reporting competences.
* Fluency in English is required as this is an international environment.