- You are the Quality Engineer, on projects assigned to you, supporting AMOS project teams mainly in charge of equipment for space applications, starting from the design phase up to the delivery.
- You are the warrant of the conformity of the delivered product versus the contractual requirements and all applicable standards, as well as regarding legal aspects and regulations in force.
- You draw up the required project documentation assigned to your function and you ensure their follow-up.
- You follow the design, manufacturing, assembly, integration, testing and delivery activities in house and sub-contracted.
- You participate to project meetings with the customers and the suppliers and you interface directly with your counterparts.
- You participate to quality audits.
- You are reporting to the Quality Office Manager.
Français, Electromechanics, Assertiveness, Qualité de service, Chemistry, Iso 9001, Enquêtes, Delivery, Physics, Manufacturing, ETL, Assemblage, Physique, Technologie, Assurance, Quality reporting, Treatment, Investigations, Pragmatics, Design, Design, Dependability, Interfaces, AMOS, Chimie, Assurance qualité, Quality audit, Engineering, Health & Safety, Pragmatique, Quality Control, Ingénierie, Rapport, Sécurité, Optique, Audit, Iso 9001, French, Diplomacy, Administration, Product Quality, Methodology, Amos, Méthodologie, Science, Livraison