Quality Assurance Manager (3324, L0)
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager, based in Brussels.
PROVISIONAL DESCRIPTION OF THE WORK
* Provision of quality plans, quality control and evaluation, quality assessments or other quality matters associated with information systems projects. Provide reasonable assurance of quality on basis of risk assessment and design the necessary level of coverage needed for the test cases. Escalate to the official responsible when needed;
* Management of quality tests. Coordinate the tests for the applications: planning, coordination with deployment team for the environments, with analysts, and with our project management service;
* Management of the implementation of test automation framework; provide
* reports on test automation results;
* Execute functional and quality tests, including defects management. Validate deliverables (executable application, but also master test plan and others) received from the development team and give green light for acceptance;
* Advice on quality improvements;
* Support/provide assistance in the quality assessment of deliverables, more specifically in relation to the testing procedures during the elaboration phase - e.g. master test plan, consolidated test cases documents.
The Ideal Candidate
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE REQUIRED
* Ability to coordinate testing phase and ensure high quality of deliverables;
* Knowledge of software development methodologies (RUP, PM², Agile);
* Good knowledge of testing methodologies and tools; Good knowledge of test automation implementation;
* Good knowledge of information systems lifecycle;
* Strong motivation, efficiency;
* Strong capacity in preparing/writing studies and to give high level presentations;
* Knowledge of IBM Team Concert, IBM Quality Manager, Jira or MS Project is an asset;
* Knowledge of regulations pertaining to ESIF Family as well as their specific IT portfolio of applications it is a definite asset;
* Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment;
* Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator.
SPECIFIC TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
A minimum of 3 cumulative years of specific expertise as follows:
* Minimum 3+ years of experience in test design and execution of tests;
* Good knowledge (3+ years) of experience in test automation specific tools (Maven, SVN, Jenkins CI, Soap UI, Selenium Java and grid, TestNG, Eclipse IDE, Oracle Entreprise Pack for Eclipse);
* Minimum 1+ years of experience in test automation implementation and maintenance;
* Minimum 3+ years of experience in the following: RDBMS (Oracle 11g, SQL), DB languages (PL/SQL).
* Minimum 3+ years of experience in a Testing methodology (ISO, IEEE, TMAP or others);
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
For positions located within the Darmstadt Support Office please note that only applicants with no family affiliation within the Company will be considered.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world's largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people's lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers "front-line" public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service - To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies
Salary Excellent Salary + Corporate Benefits
Job Reference B019/DIGIT/4625
Contract Type Permanent
Closing Date 31 March, 2019
Job Category IT Professionals
Location Brussels, Belgium
Date posted 04 March, 2019
* Add to watchlist
* Print this job
* Refer a friend for this job
Your email address
Your friend's email address