QA Surveillance Inspector - Nuclear
Belgium, Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001683 Requisition #
As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of ENGIE Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
Tractebel seeks a :
QA Surveillance Inspector
Business Entity Belgium
* Participate in the examination and approval of the Contractor technical manufacturing and erection file (specifications, procedures, drawings, ...);
* Conduct quality surveillance for the installation on-site (Tihange) of Nuclear safety related Equipment;
* Possible quality surveillance of the manufacturing of these equipment, in Contractors and Suppliers workshops;
* Quality Surveillance includes e.g. expertise for reception of base materials, casting and forging, qualification and implementation of welding processes, non-destructive examination (NDE), destructive tests, corrosion, …;
* Assess the conformity of the equipment fabrication and installation to applicable codes & standards;
* Monitor the quality assurance implemented for manufacturing and erection, and the progression of the construction according to specified time-Schedule;
* Coordinate the quality aspects of all mechanicall project in Tihange, and assure links between contractors and Tractebel.
* Engineer or technician (welding knwledge is a plus) with ability to understand the manufacturing and control processes used;
* 5 years experience in manufacturing follow-up and quality inspection, and on-site (Nuclear Plant) interventions;
* Knowledge in material properties, welding and examination techniques;
* Knowledge of nuclear pressure Equipment;
* Knowledge and interest in the construction norms and standards (ASME, DIN, AFNOR, ESPN, PED, …);
* Dynamic, flexible, organised and pro-active; autonomous in his work;
* Ready to work in a Nuclear Power Plant (inc ontrolled zone), and in shifts;
* Fluent in French and in English (speaking and writing);
* Able to draft reports (analysis, synthesis, presentation).
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
* Posting Date: Jul 24, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.