Project Manager, Product & Process
* Requisition ID: WD162721
* Position: Full-Time Regular
* Open date: Apr 13, 2018 11:35 AM
* Functional area: Manufacturing
* Required degrees: Not Indicated
Select Locale Email a friend
- Manage, coordinate and deliver project related to equipment, raw material, process of manufacturing from the design until the implementation on the field
- Be engaged, organized, structured and oriented deliverables in a timely manner
Within the department Product & Process of the MPU formulation in building WN30:
The job of "Project Manager" consists in the management of the project through the system of change control eCC in SAP. Associated activities as qualification, validation, documentation update, implementation strategy need to be taken in charge.
- Initiation, planning, implementation, monitoring and closure of projects,
- Implementation of the validation policies for the processes & equipment,
- Participating, for change control sections, in external authorities inspections (EMEA, FDA, WHO)
- Act as a key interlocutor in his/her discipline between the MPU and other services (TS / Validation / Purchasing / TLCM / QA / RA),
- Act as the MPU representative in transversal and/or technical projects,
- Continuously anticipate potential improvements of current processes with assuring the compliance with existing standards.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
- University degree in sciences as: Engineer (civil, chemistry, biochemistry, agronomy) or Pharmacist.
- At least 5 years' experience in vaccine production including knowledge of new production technologies, in particular Formulation under isolator
- Experience in a matrix organization is an asset
- Experience in project management
- Expertise in validation, knowledge of International standards (CFR and Eudralex), GMP and Regulatory.
- Expertise in vaccines manufacturing process, ideally in formulation
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.