Project Manager Offshore Wind
Belgium, Antwerp, Hoboken, Hoboken - Fabricom
Engineering / Projects
OFF00000196 Requisition #
To expand our offshore wind ambitions and to strengthen our team on existing projects, we are looking for a Project Manager Offshore Wind.
The Project Manager Offshore Wind will function within the department Offshore Services Renewables. This department is responsible for executing offshore wind service contracts, currently focussed on the Balance of Plant. In addition this department is responsible for a part the offshore commissioning and warranty resolution of Fabricom built Offshore Substations.
The Project Manager Reports directly to the Manager Offshore Services Renewables.
* as Project Manager Offshore wind you manage several offshore teams working on offshore wind balance of plant assets for internal and external clients. The teams consist of in-house E/I and mechanical technicians combined with specialised sub-contractors. You are responsible for planning, preparation and execution of offshore campaigns, including HSSE compliance, work permits, work method statements, logistics and reporting with the aim to unburden clients by providing first time right excellent quality
* besides above you assist in acquiring new business by sensing new opportunities, providing input for tenders, actively promote Fabricom Offshore Services and managing relations with clients
* you are responsible for finances and technical quality within the execution of multidisciplinary offshore service tasks and projects
* you manage one or more projects simultaneously, integration multiple disciplines, prepare project plans and schedules, keep track on progress and budget
* you are responsible for financial management, including cost control, quantity control. Reporting according to company procedures. You respond adequately towards deviations and mitigate where necessary
* providing leadership to personnel by motivation, coaching, stimulation and representing their needs
* allocating and planning job duties
* managing the offshore works in terms of schedules and manning levels required for the offshore works, including specialised subcontractors
* ensuring all offshore works are performed in accordance with local rules, regulations and procedures. This includes ensuring all personnel used offshore have the correct training and competency for the scope of work
* you are responsible for materials, resources, components, etc. are ordered and/or on site, in collaboration with the purchasing department
* you participate in Fabricom entity transcending projects where the specific knowledge from the department is valuable for achieving success
* you are responsible for quality safety and environment within the provision of services. You make sure that operations are compliant to corporate and legal rules and regulations
* you keep up and expand an external network of clients and suppliers, continuous representation of Fabricom companies
* you support in preparation of tenders. Cost price calculation, preparation of supporting documentation, such as management plans, maintenance plans, logistic solutions and service schedules
* you participate in the 24/7 duty on call Offshore Services Renewables
* you have a high level or university degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Marine Engineering or a comparable discipline
* you have knowledge and experience (5 years +) in managing offshore projects, preferably in maintenance and services
* you have extensive experience in the technical field of offshore Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
* you have experience in managing contracts
* hands on mentality, willing to take up a broad range of activities from work preparation upto contract management
* ability to analyse multiple sources of data, make connections & create high quality solutions, prioritising the key issues & consequences
* ability to grasp new concepts quickly and to become acquainted with a range of topics
* you show initiative, you are persuasive, a self-starter and willing to contribute to expand into new initiatives
* you have excellent communication skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well
* you are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no 'nine to five-mentality'
* you are able to functionally manage and give direction to (a team of) technicians/subcontractors and you are a team player yourself
* you are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
* willingness to travel and able to visit offshore assets occasionally
Fabricom Offshore Services is a multidisciplinary offshore service contractor with a long track record of servicing offshore Oil & Gas assets and recent experiences in providing Offshore Wind Balance of Plant (BoP) technical services. People are its most valuable assets with over 200 in house offshore technicians supported by various departments and complemented with a sustainable network of suppliers ad subcontractors.
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
* Posting Date: Aug 12, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.