Project Manager Multi-technique
Belgium, Wallonie , Liège
Installation / Construction
IND00000254 Requisition #
For the southern division of the Belgian Operations Business Unit located in Ans, we are looking for a: Project Manager (m/f) Multitechnical projects.
As Project Manager, you will play a key role in managing projects for our customers. You will plan, coordinate, direct and control all activities related to projects with a view to achieving the technical, budget and deadline objectives, while acting in accordance with the rules on quality and safety for all concerned.
* you will receive orders, organise their follow-up (regarding both materials and resources) and issue invoicing orders. You will work closely together with worksite supervisors to carry out your projects
* you must maintain optimal relations with your customers and be capable of exploiting any business opportunities that arise
* you will contractually manage projects, taking care of both legal and financial issues
* you will select suppliers and subcontractors, following applicable procedures
* you will determine schedules, taking account of geographical and time constraints, and put in place the means to ensure that contracts are honoured, working in conjunction with the competent line management
* you will actively support all action taken by the department with regard to security policy (including following up on SCC procedures) and quality policy (including monitoring ISO 9000 procedures)
* you will take responsibility for productivity and the results of your projects
* you will report on the status and final result of every (potential) project as well as on measures taken to amend any deviations from project specifications
* you will make suggestions to the Department Manager about investments and actions that could improve the results achieved
* you have a technical degree (B.Sc. or qualification as an industrial engineer)
* you have broad technical knowledge (you are more of a generalist than a specialist) or wish to expand your field of knowledge
* you have similar initial experience (at least 5 years) and an affinity for multitechnical projects
* you have project management experience
* you are mobile, flexible and willing to travel abroad for the duration of projects' implementation
* you are capable of working autonomously, but like working in a team and have shown that you are a really good, empathetic listener
* the human aspect is important to you
* you have a sense of responsibility and proven organisational skills
* you get on well with people and have good commercial sense
* you comply with standards and procedures and are always highly attentive to safety requirements
* you are budget, performance- and results-oriented
* you have demonstrable leadership skills
* you speak French, Dutch and English
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Jennifer Spapen - +322 518 65 33
Workplace: Chaussée de Gilly 263, 6220 Fleurus or Rue des Anglais 7, 4430 Ans
Industry_ ProjectManagers_Electromechanical ProjectManagers_Other
* Posting Date: Mar 7, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.