Project Manager Governance Projects
Mission of the function :
Within the Governance Projects department, the Project Manager will operationally manage and coordinate the varied range of governance related projects. Throughout these projects, he/she is responsible for their smooth planning and execution. His/her role is to analyze as-is situations, assess gaps and/or areas of improvement, structure potential issues/ requirements and derive solutions together with the business owners. He/she executes projects with an entrepreneurial spirit and maintains the relationships with stakeholders through transparent communication, assertiveness and the correct application of existing methodologies and procedures.
He/she enables the realization of business changes/improvements and actively drives progress by identifying requirements, finalizing project descriptions, defining the final content, budget and timing including relevant follow-up.
He/she provides analysis and reporting of project status, progress and results to the Head of Governance Projects, prepares SteerCo and Management Committee documentation related to the respective projects. He/she supports and coaches the business with the implemented changes.
He/she is able to provide transversal assessments and critical thinking on the portfolio analysis by consolidating and reporting the relevant information.
He/she is risk-conscious while aiming at an efficient support to the improvement of the internal control system. He/she collaborates with the business and provides expertise to enhance efficient and qualitative controls.
- Operational management of Governance related Projects
- Operational support for the portfolio analysis
- Support of improving ICS in the 1st line
Required experience and knowledge:
- Experience in the Insurance expertise and governance know-how
- Knowledge of Governance and process management
- Knowledge of project management and reporting
- Experience in insurance or financial industry
- Languages : one of the 2 national languages (NL or FR) and excellent command of English
- Master degree (commercial sciences/IT/Management,…)
- Proactivity, anticipatory ability and predicting risks
- You have excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- You are diplomatic but you can also act assertively
A full-time contract of indefinite duration. A varied job within an international organization in the center of Brussels (easy accessibility). In addition to a correct salary package supplemented with a company car and fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, commuting, pension plan), you can count on various training options, flexible working hours and the option of telework.