Project Manager Benelux
About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed.That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth.Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Positions holders plan, organise and control resources/processes to achieve project/program objectives within scope, time, quality, and budget constraints. Technical project/program management work requires the incumbent to have deep technical knowledge in the specific area in order to advise on scope changes, QA and other more technical aspects of the project.
Management level positions managing/supervising experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments. Focuses on policy and business plan implementation for short-term results (1 year or less). May set goals and objectives for team members for the achievement of operational/Job Family Group results. Manages projects and processes that are moderately complex with little oversight
• Develop project engineering solutions from concept through design, engineering and BoM creation
•Implement and document agreed modifications.
• Support Project Delivery teams during the preliminary, installation and commissioning phases of the project life cycle.
• Define, develop and implement control systems that enhance the functional and operational efficiency of equipment and project sites.
• Compile engineering design reports and electrical and mechanical systems schematic drawings using CAD.
• Support all project design change activities
• Design and specification of ‘specialist’ electrical equipment in conjunction with the Product team.
• Lead the technical elements of a FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) / SAT (Site Acceptance Test).
• Coach, mentor and motivate team members and influence them to take positive actions and accountability for their assigned task.
• Adherence to the relevant quality, safety, environmental and regulatory requirements and standards.