- We are asUgo, a leading Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner, passionate about shaping journey with our customers;
- We think and we build Salesforce solutions to connect our clients to their customers; We help them on Salesforce cloud solutions, providing functional guidance and technical expertise.
- We are trusted advisors and focus on value-driven approach
- We are a cross-functional team of 40 people so far, and we are growing!
- We establish a transversal approach between: Marketing, Sales & Customer Service; Business & IT; Agility & Project Management.
- To satisfy our growing demand for client projects, we are looking for #curious, #nimble and #committed colleagues.
As a Project Manager your specific tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Lead digital transformation projects for our clients (manage resources, budget and timeline)
- Support the client in building the business case
- Accompany the clients in the change management process
- Lead digital assessment for our clients (processes and technical ecosystem) with the help of our technical architect
- Drive and challenge business requirements gathering sessions
- Act as a liaison agent between business and development team to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com working features
- For each requirement advise our clients with the optimum solution (standard, app exchange, custom)
- Develop and maintain processes to continuously monitor data quality
- Create training material and documentation for Salesforce.com users and train new end-users (train the trainer approach) on Salesforce.com and related applications
- Create and document the testing strategy (following industry best practices) and coordinate the test execution
- Deliver informative, well-organized demos to business teams.
- Business experience in sales, care/service or marketing
- Experience in project management
- Experience with agile methodologies is a plus
- Scrum master certification is highly valued
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud/Pardot
- Experience in utilities, banking or non profit is a plus
- Salesforce certifications are highly valued (Admin, Marketing cloud, Salescloud, Service Cloud)
- Experience in Service design, customer journey mapping, business case is highly valued
- A taste for digital transformation & IT projects
- Willingness to learn other Salesforce solutions and take part to implementation projects is highly valued (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud,…)
- Excellent communication skills in English and French or Dutch
- The position requires communication with colleagues and clients.
- Eagerness to evolve in a team-oriented environment
- Flexibility to work abroad is a plus
- #Curious, #Nimble, #Committed
The #benefits of joining asUgo
- Choose an environment offering a healthy dose of real responsibility and challenging projects
- Get inspired by our knowledge exchange and our opportunities to co-shape
- Take your career into your own hands and further develop your own superpowers
- Get a competitive salary package, with car and other benefits
- Join an innovative, ambitious and 100% future-focused organization
- Be ahead of the Big 4, by working on innovative projects in a human context
asUgo is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations.