As Project Manager within the Maps Content Team in TomTom, you will have the opportunity to lead a project which is focused on delivering new content and/or features related to Places of Interest in our digital Maps.
This role is well-suited for someone who loves an opportunity for creativity and who has strong self-management skills.
What will you do?
* Capture customer project requirements, check feasibility, budget, teams and resources.
* Project follow-up day-by-day, including communication with stakeholders, issue- and risk handling.
* Set goals, define roles, production schedules and tasks.
* Plan and timely follow-up on project deliverables.
* Monitor and control the project progress (budget, time, content, quality.
* Directs project team and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally.
* Report regularly on project status with an agreed frequency on quality, status to management and to project members.
What do we expect from you?
* Result driven
* Solid project management experience
* Flawless communication and problem-solving skills
* Good team player
* Good English skills (both written and spoken)
* Used to work in a multicultural environment
* Ability to smoothly cooperate and communicate in a global environment
What can you expect?
* Excellent & enthusiastic teams and a very positive work atmosphere in an open, friendly environment where creativity is key.
* An interesting job in a world-class company promoting innovative and modern technologies
* Great development opportunities: internal and external trainings.
* An opportunity to work in self-organized teams with highly motivated professionals in a challenging and fast-moving work environment, keeping you engaged
* Take ownership of, and pride in what we do and achieve.
* Get rewarded. Market rate salary, bonuses, and benefits.
* Settle in smoothly. Our teams will make your move to Ghent a seamless experience
* You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion-euro company.
Who are we?
TomTom created the easy-to-use navigation device, one of the most influential inventions of all time. Since then, we have grown from a start-up, into a global technology company.
We design and develop innovative navigation products, software and services, that power hundreds of millions of applications across the globe. This includes industry-leading location-based and mapmaking technologies, embedded automotive navigation solutions; portable navigation devices and apps, and the most advanced telematics fleet management and connected car services.
Combining our own R&D expertise with business and technology partnerships, we continue to shape the future, leading the way with autonomous driving, smart mobility and smarter cities.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals.
Headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in 37 countries, we offer advanced digital maps that cover 142 countries and 33 territories, and our hyper-detailed and real-time TomTom Traffic information service reaches more than five billion people in 69 countries.
To read our story, visit www.tomtom.com
We would like to meet you!
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on www.tomtom.com/careers or for specific questions contact Botho Koldeweij.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English. Pre-employment screening is a part of the selection process.