Project Manager (2978, L4)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ's a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our Customer, a European Institution we are looking for a Project Manager with at least 11 years of relevant work experience.
The following services will be provided:
* Support for capturing the "as is" situation, defining the "to be" situation and proposing the best way to proceed, in close collaboration with the business management team; support for business processes visualisation;
* Support for business process improvement in term of greater efficiency, better harmonisation between partners and with corporate tools, rethinking of business processes, in support and close collaboration with the business management team;
* Support for keeping business processes in one common tool, with a sustainable maintenance process, in coordination with the track governance definition. In particular tasks will include:
Facilitate business process modelling and analysis workshops within the scope of the project:
* Participate in and steer modelling meetings with users, other business processes and ABAC2 project teams
* Review process comment excel file and put remarks after key and user groups meeting for better status follow up
* Get to know to-be IT solution in view of modelling
* Elaborate common business glossary (liaise with central inventory service, APICS financial department and ABAC2)
* Project management, planning and organisation of the meetings, conducting progress meetings
* Stakeholders management, follow-up of (key) user group in collaboration with business management team
Conduct and coordinate user reviews and tests
* Coordinate review of functionality documents and user interface design;
* Coordinate user tests and reports on business side as per test plans provided by solution provider
* Represent inventory management centres business users' interests in interactions with solution provider
* Support change management
Coordinate implementation at Inventory management centres: monitor trainings, workshops and seminars
The Ideal Candidate
* Proven experience of at least 10 years in the preparation of business requirements for an IT system business and functional analysis - including business process and information system analysis to identify common capabilities and system features, GAP analysis, requirements analysis;
* Proven experience (minimum 5, preferable 10 years) in business process modelling and analysis, from which at least 2 years using the Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN 2.0);
* Proven experience in applying Enterprise Architecture principles to business needs analysis;
* Proven experience of project management with both cascade and agile project management methodologies;
* Experience with large IT related projects.
Expertise in the following domains would be an asset:
* Previous experience with business process modelling, functional analysis for European institutions;
* Previous experience with conducting business analysis in multi-DG/institutional projects and deriving commonalities in requirements, features etc. in multi-DG/institutional projects;
* Previous experience or knowledge of inventory and/or stock management processes;
* Knowledge of Business modelling tool Aris (IT Architect or Business Architect);
* Knowledge of Application lifecycle management concept Solman.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Full details on application - Relocation assistance provided, if applicable.
Please note that this position is also open to freelancers (independent contractors).
About the Company
Serco's heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Top 50 Services for Governments Companies.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service - To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Serco European Agencies
Salary Salary information available upon application.
Job Reference B019/DIGIT/4361
Contract Type Permanent
Closing Date No Expiry Date
Job Category IT Professionals
Location Brussels, Belgium
Date posted 21 January, 2019
* Add to watchlist
* Print this job
* Refer a friend for this job
Your email address
Your friend's email address