Project Management Officer (190000TV)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 700 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services.
Within Deloitte, the Global Tax Center (Europe) is a unique, truly international and multidisciplinary Centre of Excellence, including Tax specialists (Corporate, VAT and local taxes), Accountants and other subject matter experts (IT/ERP specialists, Insurance Premium Tax professionals, etc.). These specialists provide companies with a wide range of management consulting, co-sourcing support and related advice, on a pan-European basis, in the field of Tax reporting, Statutory Accounting, IT/ERP and processes.
We are looking to expand our Brussels office with:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICER
* You will be part of a client service team dedicated to one or more global client accounts, delivering multi-disciplinary (Corp Tax/Stat Accounting/VAT) services to large multinational clients
* You will support the business development cycle of these clients, ensuring process control and accurate communication to all stakeholders
* You will support the coordination of the entire lifecycle of the project, from the transition to the delivery phase, with a specific eye on transition;
* You will draft appropriate project plans and keep these up-to-date and under control as the project evolves;
* You are the first point of contact for the client, the Deloitte network and the internal team;
* You are client oriented
* You are hands-on and can solve issues as they arise;
* You escalate problems as and when needed;
* You will prepare and present periodical reports and presentations for the project steering committee;
* You follow up on key milestones and deliverables; you keep all stakeholders informed about the progress of the project
* University degree and Prince2 or another project management certification is a must;
* Understanding of tax and accounting compliance processes and a strong interest in finance is a must;
* You are an expert in MS Office and SharePoint;
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
* Fluent in English and at least one other European language;
* Planning, prioritizing, eye for detail and working independently are key;
* Relevant work experience of minimum 3 years preferably in a multinational company;
* International travel may be required.
We offer you
* A young, dynamic and international working environment, with a true coaching culture;
* Opportunities to grow together with the organization;Outstanding and continuous learning possibilities of a wide variety of Pan-European Tax topics;
* A competitive remuneration package including a company car as well as other benefits.
: GTC E