Project Management Engineer
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Pall is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
For our ever-developing site in Hoegaarden (BE), we have an exciting opportunity as a Project Management Engineer - Particle Program.
In this role, you will be mainly focused on our Particle Program and act as the project lead for the implementation of strategic programs in our global Pall SUT sites. As a Senior Product Engineer Particle Program, you will gather hands-on expertise on our cleanrooms and particle labs (Gemba) and provide valuable input to the Particle Council as well as executing the jointly created vision and strategy. In case you wish to combine to technical knowledge with a strong project management focus, this is your opportunity!
Lead Particle Program:
- You interact with other particle subject matter experts (Product Engineer Laboratory Technology / Product Management / Sr. Principal Engineer to understand the evolution of the SUT market and jointly define continuous improvement projects;
- You act as the global project lead to define and coordinate implementation of improvement projects in global SUT sites, supported by local project teams;
- You interact with Operations and Engineering Management to get buy-in, cooperate and regularly communicate on progress of projects.
- Define the project (charter) and act as a project manager (scope, milestones, budget, action plans and follow up meetings);
- Prepare detailed validation protocols and write the validation reports in close cooperation with Quality Engineering;
- Cooperate with the engineering technicians to get support on tests in manufacturing or engineering lab.
Quality and Continuous Improvement
- You cooperate closely with the Product Engineer Laboratory Technology to gather hand’s-on expertise in the field of particle tests;
- You cooperate with Quality and Manufacturing Engineers to analyze complaint data, trends, processes and behavior in the cleanrooms;
- You support or lead investigations to resolve customer complaints and complete corrective and preventive actions;
- You search for technical solutions and define improvement projects to reduce Pall’s particle load on SUT products;
- You validate the effectiveness of these improvement projects;
- You act as the change lead to implement these projects on local/global level;
- You work closely with Marketing, Quality and Operations assessing future needs to define and adhere to market / customer requirements;
- You use best practices and knowledge of other sites or external business issues to improve products or services;
- You apply Danaher Problem Solving Process and define actions plans to solve complex problems.
- Master´s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science or Bio Science Engineering);
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in Engineering
- Solid Project Management background and experience with leading and coordinating continuous improvement processes;
- Fluent in the English language, both written and verbal;
- You have knowledge of process validation procedures and techniques, i.e. Process and product FMEA and process capability studies;
- Experience in working with SAP is an advantage.
You will be part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important. You will work in a leading global company, with a leader who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself. Come join our team!
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve.Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.