Project Leader Clinical Release and Stability
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905716104W
Do you want to be part of a leading development organization and work today on Janssens medicine of the future?
This is your opportunity to join the Clinical Release and Stability Laboratory in Small Molecule Pharmaceutical Development
We are looking for a scientist with a strong interest in analytics to take up the role off: Project Leader Clinical Release and Stability
Your main responsibilities include:
* Design and coordinate experiments to evaluate the chemical and physical stability of new products
* Collaborate closely with internal and external laboratories in Europe, USA and India to ensure right-first-time execution
* Provide insights in the long-term stability of drug products using predictive modelling as well as traditional stability testing
* Perform data trending with advanced visualization tools (Tableau®)
* Represent our group in the cross-functional analytical team where you work together with the analytical project leader and other analytical functions to translate the project needs into deliverables such as development, characterization and release testing support.
* Communicate, discuss and report the stability results with stability experts, the cross-functional product team and higher management
* Global project coordination as your projects often span offices and time zones.
* Manage analytical investigations and deviations
* Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, GMP and safety
* You hold a Master degree in Chemistry, Bio-engineering, or Pharmaceutical Sciences, or equivalent through experience.
* You have good knowledge and experience of analytical techniques required for drug substances and drug product characterization. Practical experience in industry is an asset.
* You can be flexible and adapt quickly to changing business needs
* You like to navigate effectively within a large and complex organization.
* You have good written and verbal communication skills in English language
* You can work independently, and you are an enthusiastic team player
* Practical experience in industry and knowledge of GMP regulations are an asset
* You show a "can do mentality" and take full ownership of your work
What's in it for you …?
This position is a great starting point to become a project leader in drug development. You will get a unique look of the different facets of drug development and interact with all key partners/stakeholders needed to take a molecule and develop it into a medicine.
As an employee, we consider you as our most asset. We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment, your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-learning, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)