To support his growth, the “Buildings and Complex structures” Department (GEB) of Tractebel is looking for a “Project Engineer Electricity” (m/f) to work in his offices in Brussels.
The “Buildings and Complex structures” Department is responsible for all the engineering related to the technical design of nearly all kinds of buildings, including tertiary and residential buildings, hospitals, industrial buildings, sport buildings, …. These projects go from the competition up to final commissioning.
- You lead, motivate, coach and manage a small project team of monodisciplinary technical engineers and draftsmen for your projects;
- You are responsible for ensuring that the budget, the timing and the quality of the engineering works is executed as required.
- You will make sure that the projects assigned to you will be executed in accordance to our quality system and our H&S rules;
- You report progress for all your projects on a weekly basis;
- You participate in the electrical design of your project:
- evaluate the most appropriate technical solutions;
- feasibility studies, studies;
- cost estimates.
- You respond to the wishes and needs of the client;
- You prepare and submit offers and contracts;
- You keep up with the standards, guidelines and new techniques and developments in your discipline and report these to your team members or colleagues;
- You work together with colleagues, external partners (such as architects, other design and engineering consultancies, contractors during the construction phase, etc.) and clients in a constructive way;
- You have an international mindset and collaborate with our offices abroad for certain engineering tasks and take the necessary actions to guarantee the required quality
- You have a Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Electrical Design;
- You have a very good knowledge of English and French (knowledge of Dutch is also an added value);
You have knowledge in :
high voltages systems;
low voltage systems : power supply/cabling/electrical diagrams / (security)lighting/lightning protection/ …;
very low voltage systems (fire detection/CCTV/access control/ …);
experience in site security.
You are used to MS Office;
Knowledge of Autocad is a plus;
Knowledge of BIM software (REVIT, Naviswork, Stabicad, …) is a plus;
Knowledge of calculation softwares (dialux/ecodial/caneco) is a plus;
- You are a good team player and you aim at meeting the Client’s expectations;
- You have ability to work remotely within a team spread over 3 sites in Belgium;
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills ;
- You are flexible and you are a good organiser
What we offer
- An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
- A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
- An attractive and flexible compensation package with fringe benefits;
- A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.