Project Engineer - Backend Nuclear Fuel Cycle
Belgium, Brussels, Brussels, Brussels - ENGIE Tower
Engineering / Projects
ENE00001175 Requisition #
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer - Backend Nuclear Fuel Cycle.
* reporting directly to the Manager of the Backend Nuclear Fuel Cycle Department, the Project Engineer is responsible for:
+ negotiation, management and technical follow-up of supplies and services contracts with domestic and foreign providers
+ assisting in technical analyses and expertise of contracts with domestic and foreign providers related to spent fuel management, their supervision and technical follow-up
+ long-term planning of the Backend activities
+ management of databases related to the activities of the Backend department
+ participating in international meetings and keeping contact with the various stakeholders in a nuclear environment
* you have a university degree in Engineering
* you have 5 years professional background, preferably in a nuclear related environment
* you have economical and commercial skills
* you are precise, accurate and well organized
* you are ready to work in a multi-relational environment including international suppliers, regulatory and licensing authorities, nuclear power plant representatives,…
* you are dynamic and assertive
* you are multilingual (French and/or Dutch, English mandatory)
* you are willing to work as a project engineer in a small team
Synatom - a 100% subsidiary of ENGIE Electrabel - is responsible for the management of the entire fuel cycle for the Belgian nuclear power plants. Synatom answers for the purchase of uranium to the supply of enriched uranium for the production of fuel assemblies. Synatom also stands for the management of spent fuel, from its unloading from the reactor pools until its final disposal. Since 2003, Synatom has been appointed by law as manager for the nuclear provisions.
ENGIE Electrabel offers you
* a highly competitive salary & fringe benefits package
* a wide range of training & development opportunities
* a priority to internal mobility by first presenting new vacancies to our employees
* a healthy work/life balance is considered as important
* a wide range of formal and informal networks, a.o. due to ENGIE, the worldwide utilities Group we are part of
Your HR contact person
Workplace: Boulevard Simon Bolivarlaan 34-36, 1000 Brussels
* Posting Date: Aug 13, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.