As Project Developer, you are responsible for the engineering and technical aspects of a project, from conception to completion.
- Master’s degree in ICT or Computer Science. Highly motivated Bachelors are also welcome to send their résumé.
- Preferably a first work experience in programming.
- You are not afraid to take on complex challenges and strive to deliver excellent and user-friendly solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English.
- You work with the newest software technologies and like to stay on top of the latest developments.
- You work in a result-oriented environment, where you always try to look for improvements.
- You know how to prioritize, are good at planning your work, and like to accomplish milestones.
- You love working in team and working on projects.
- Your key skills are: abstract and analytical mind, result-driven, open minded, persevering, committed, customer-focused, problem-solver, eager to learn, punctual.
Jouw belangrijkste taken1. You develop software for complex technical solutions within an industrial context.
2. You will be part of a team of 20 passionate and experienced software developers, who advocate open communication and participation.
3. You are familiar with developing applications using a project approach. You make sure that the work
4. You’re responsible for the technical analysis,development,implementation,and software testing.
Over Camco Technologies
As genuine engineering company, Camco designs, develops and implements its own technologies. Unlike sales organizations or system integrators, we keep total control over our hardware and software, and support a long-term product strategy. Our in-house engineering furthermore facilitates custom-tailored automation solutions. This approach results in a flexible and agile project delivery cycle and sets us apart from our competitors.
- Opgericht in 1999
- 1 kantoor
- 50-100 medewerkers
- 38 is de gemiddelde leeftijd
Wat kan je?
- Development, Business IT
- HBO, WO, Bachelor, Master denkniveau
- Junior, Medior werkniveau
- Nederlands, Engels sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 2000 - € 4500 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 38-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 10-20 collega's
- Je werkt samen metLogistiek, Sales, IT
- Focus opB2B
- Je werkt voornamelijk met Logistiek en distributieketen