Tractebel, part of ENGIE group, has more than 150 years of experience and is one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies. Our high-level engineering and advisory services offer added value across the full cycle of urban projects such as cities, transport, buildings and complex structures, water infrastructure, geo-engineering and environment. Tractebel's ambition is to shape a sustainable living environment
* The department assistant will assist the Product Manager, the Project Managers and all the employees of the department URBAN Buildings in Brussels with project related issues. URBAN Buildings projects are mainly building related projects.
* You work within a multidisciplinary international engineering & consultancy company
* You will have the opportunity to be involved in a diversity of projects
* You will be part of a dynamic team
* You are responsible for managing, scheduling, and organising meetings and travels as well as preparing, reproducing and archiving documents for the team;
* You handle all assistant tasks in an autonomous way (text processing, handling of documents such as meeting reports, technical notes, e-mail, ...);
* You are responsible for organizing events, video-conferences, ensuring in-out telephone communications and welcoming external visitors;
* You are responsible for the layout of all outgoing documents (letters, reports, tenders..)
* You are responsible for the follow up of the workload sheets of all employers of BCS based in Brussels.
* You work closely with the other BCS assistants based in Brussels and Antwerp
* You have a diploma in Secretarial Studies, Bachelor in Marketing / Communications, or similar and you have a few years of work experience in a similar position;
* You have at least 3 years of experience in project assistance
* You are fluent in French and Dutch with a good knowledge of English;
* You have excellent working knowledge of Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS project, …);
* You have good communication skills and you are able to build relationships with your professional contacts (employees, customers, suppliers) based on listening, availability, trust and sharing;
* You are an initiative taker and implement targeted initiatives with a view to anticipating potential problems;
* You are open to acquire new skills;
* You are discreet, precise and punctual.
* You are a team player
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A first interim contract with the possibility to be hired after 1 year.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
* Posting Date: Nov 6, 2019