Product Specialist Pulmonary Hypertension Belgium
Locations: Mechelen, Belgium
Functions: Selling Pharmaceutical
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905761108W
Actelion Pharmaceuticals, a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Product Specialist Pulmonary Hypertension covering Belgium.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to build a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
As leader in the field of a rare disease: pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), with over 15 years of experience in this devastating and incurable cardiovascular disorder, we want to build on this strong foundation to deliver our vision of a normal life for patients with cardiopulmonary disease.
We want to build long-term value for our portfolio through generating a shift in healthcare professional behavior to enable earlier diagnosis, earlier intensification of treatment and continuous risk-based review.
Within the Benelux Business Unit PH (Actelion), we are looking for a Product Specialist PH eager to contribute to our vision and ready to implement the regional sales strategy for our brand(s) in the Belgium.
* Implement & handle operational sales plan and budgets as derivative of the overall company strategy and in line with the international guidelines;
* Promote in line with the individual Sales Action Plan the Actelion Brands with maximum impact to achieve the Sales Goals and Customer Happiness, set as a whole and identified for Accounts in terms of region Sales Target and number of patients on drug;
* Develop referral strategies for Accounts/Clinics in close collaboration and agreement of the Sales Manager;
* Build and maintain sales related relationships with customers and fulfil customer requests for information and/or expertise;
* Continually meet, according to set guidelines, with targeted customers to maintain current understanding of their needs and expectations to proactively influence customer-buying decisions;
* Complete administrative requirements and follow guidelines and policies as set forth by immediate manager and company as a whole;
* Attend meetings and training sessions and is responsible for keeping the gained knowledge level up to standard;
* Regularly evaluate status of sales action plan of your region with the Sales Manager.
* 3-5 years of field experience in the pharmaceutical industry
* Personality: Problem solver, pro-active, high-energy, punctual
* Experience in selling to customers, excellent networking skills and you can identify sales prospects
* You have the ability to listen, to receive and to give feedback
* Commercial attitude: you have deep knowledge of promoting brands
* Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
* Language skills: Fluent in French, Dutch and English
* Competences: creative, a phenomenal team player, strong communication and analytical skills, expert in project based work and result driven with a strong focus on patients
* Bachelor degree; preferably (para)medical
What's in it for you…?
"Caring for the world, one person at a time…"
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)