Product Owner - Innovation Squad program
Belgium, Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region
Digital and IT
Global Energy Management
GLO00000788 Requisition #
Who we are
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition. We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE's Business Units. We deliver services in supply and logistics management, asset management, risk management, market access management, while contributing to the market understanding, design and efficiency and developing market solutions to accelerate the energy transition. GEM manages one of the largest and most diversified energy portfolios in Europe, including electricity, natural gas, bulk commodities and environmental products. With 5 trading platforms and activities in more than 50 countries, GEM has an extended geographical coverage in Europe, Asia-Pacific and in the US. It employs 1,300 people around the world.
A community of Innovation Catalysts to solve strategic business challenges and deliver impactful digital services among Energy Global Management solutions teams.
During a twenty months period, you will join on a permanent contract an international and fast moving business unit in a major energy group to work on different challenges linked to data and digital transformation : that is the DNA of the Innovation Squad Program.
An 20-month rotational program built on three pillars:
1. A structured immersion program : Throughout the program, you will unleash your entrepreneur talent through two ten-month rotations during which we will rely on you to solve various business challenges with innovative solutions in order to foster value creation and energy transition.
2. Coaching and support : You will be supported by a mentor and you will also be equipped at all stages of the program with the best methods, co-development approach, experiences through events and entrepreneurs networks to help you succeed throughout the 20-month program.
3. An inspiring community : Each challenge of the program is led by a squad, composed by an intern expert, an operational mentor and you. The three of you will gather your different expertise and skills to deliver and solve the challenge. Also, you will learn from different experts and facilitate the sharing of best practices within the organization. Today, the BO GEM processes more than 60,000 pdf (confirmations & invoices) manually, our objective is to significantly reduce this number with the ambition of reaching the "0 paper" by 2020.
As a Product Owner your role will be to drive several projects/initiatives aiming to deliver solutions/processes to reduce manual workload & operational risk.
- Pilot and implement several digitization projects, including OCR(Optical character recognition) and eSM (Electronic Settlement Matching), as well as other projects that could be added
- Accelerate the digitization of BO Processes and activities
- Perform functional & business analysis
- Propose process, functional & technical improvements / initiatives
- Make the link between operational users (BO) and IT developers
- Organize testing strategy & test cases in order to ensure highest quality of deliverable
- Support change management by organizing information session & training with BO users
- Communicate ongoing projects / initiatives
Brussels 30% - Paris 70%
Education and professional background
- Digital/Economical Master's background
- Interest in new technologies
- Expertise in OCR, RPA, Macro, process management
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Product Ownership
- Very good command of Office 365 tools
- Strong communicator
- Take leadership and initiative
Excellent knowledge of French & English
* Posting Date: Aug 23, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.