Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager - 1900558
Barco offers a complete range of LED technology for events, venues, retail, advertising, and other professional AV installations. But also in meeting rooms and control rooms LED technology is becoming more and more important.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to enforce our marketing team. Your first focus will be on the LED product line, but gradually your scope will also evolve towards our image processing products.
You are responsible for all product launch and product marketing activities for your products throughout the lifetime of the products. You have a deep understanding of your products, markets and customers. You make sure that product marketing activities are aligned with the segment marketing and field marketing activities and support the commercial objectives.
You work with a cross-functional team of segment leaders, product managers and communications specialists to communicate the value proposition of your products and map them to the customer journey.
* You develop the messaging and positioning of your products, aligned closely with segment marketing and product managers, to differentiate your products in the market.
* You develop, manage and implement innovative launch programs to drive demand and enable the regional teams to be successful.
* You deliver thought leading content via events, blogs, eBooks and other collateral
* You guide the development of tools that communicate the product value proposition to different stakeholders.
* You translate the customer journey into tools and measure the effectiveness of these tools.
* You track the market and competition for insights.
* You own the global marketing plan for your products as part of the global marketing plans for the different segments and regions.
* You build up expert level knowledge of your products & solutions and a good know-how of your target segments
* You are a subject matter expert for the field marketing teams.
We are looking for a new colleague who:
* You hold a higher degree, combined with at least 7 years of experience in product marketing for B2B products and solutions. Hands-on experience with marketing methodologies, marketing mix, value messaging, thought leadership, and sales enablement is important.
* You are comfortable with technical products and are able to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits
* You have excellent presentation and communications skills (oral, written and visual)
* Your interpersonal skills enable you to successfully team with a variety of stakeholders and regions
* You can manage a project and drive a cross-functional team towards completion.
* You have a high attention to detail and an eye for quality
* You are creative and inventive
* You are willing to travel globally up to max 20 % of your time (e.g. attending trade shows, customers & regional colleagues)
* An interesting, challenging job with lot's of autonomy
* A high-tech environment where innovation is key
* Continuous training & development opportunities through our very own Barco University
* Barco was awarded Top Employer in 2016 for it's excellent working conditions