Product Marketing Manager - 1800169
Barco, global market leader in professional AV solutions, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to further grow its Meeting Experience business. Spearheaded by the ClickShare and wePresent product lines, this business plays a crucial role in Barco's future growth.
http://barcozone.barco.com/business/04/SiteAssets/Barco Brand Video-HD.mp4
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for all product launch and thought leadership activities for Barco's Meeting Experience business.
You craft the messaging and positioning for our wireless collaboration products, including the ClickShare and wePresent product ranges. You conceive and develop innovative launch programs that drive demand.
Day to day, you work closely together with product management, presales specialists, sales enablement specialists, campaign managers and other roles in the Go To Market team to spread the Clickshare value proposition globally.
* You develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market, using ThinkSales! and other methodologies
* You guide development of tools that communicate the value proposition of the products to different stakeholders, including presentations, scripts, …
* You plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan, for tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 launches
* You deliver thought-leading content via events, blogs, ebooks, and other outlets
* You track best practices across the industry (competitive intelligence) in terms of messaging and product launches
* You translate customer journey into tools, and measure effectiveness of these tools
* You fuel campaign management with product-related topics
* You drive thought leadership activities around the product
* You have at least 5 years' experience in Marketing in B-2-B products and solutions
* Having attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial in this role
* You have hands-on experience with marketing mix, marketing communication, communication channels, channels-to-market, and value messaging
* You are a team player, ready to collaborate with other roles and teams in the company
* You are flexible to work on multiple projects simultaneously and ready to meet deadlines.
* You have strong interpersonal skills, as you interact frequently with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
* You have affinity with technical aspects of a product range and are willing to learn
* You have excellent presentation and communications skills (oral & written)
* You are a Belgian resident, and willing to occasionally travel to customers
* An interesting, challenging job with lots of autonomy in a dynamic team
* A high-tech environment in our new headquarters
* Continuous training & development opportunities through our very own Barco University
* Barco was awarded the Top Employer label in 2016 for its excellent working conditions
Catherine De Wulf