Product Manager Operational Collaboration System - 1801265
As our Product Manager, you are…
* responsible for the UPI (UniSee Present for IP sources) products within our Operator Experience business unit. UPI is a new generation of Video wall controllers used in networked visualization environment.
* the end-to-end owner, expert and integrator of your product (hardware, software and services) along its full lifecycle. You define product innovations in context of our segment value propositions. You work with other departments (R&D, Segment Marketing and Sales) to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
* end-to-end responsible for the success of a product and its full lifecycle, across hardware, software and services
* play a central role in the Product Management OCS team: you drive results and are the ultimate decision maker of the team, by valuing and recognizing the opinions of the other team members.
* Create winning product & solution requirements, based on Segment Marketing demands, product/technical insights, market trends and customer persona needs
* Be an example of customer experience focus, driving differentiation through deep understanding of customer persona's and best-in-class UX (User Experience) thinking
* Conduct market, customer and internal (segment marketers) research to gather product insights. Gather competitive intelligence and perform competitive analysis.
* Create, document and communicate about the roadmap in coordination with the different segment marketeers
* Develop the business case - prepare, organize & lead the Business Case Review, in strong collaboration with Segment Marketing. Create pricing models/architecture and support Segment Marketing for final pricing decisions.
* Work with the Product Owner (in R&D) to ensure effective product development progress, take the necessary decisions on MVP/feature prioritization, and manage possible roadblocks
* Lead the UX of your product, in cooperation with UX expert teams.
* Drive new Product (HW/SW/Services) launches, with best in class product launch management thinking across the whole Customer Journey.
* Ensure Internal & partner enablement (demo's, tools, training)
* Own and manage end-to-end lifecycle of product. Measure, in a data-driven way, customer experience in order to manage enhancements and high-priority product issues
* Assess and implement product life cycle initiatives
* Support and propose initiatives for Services revenue growth
* Be an expert with respect to product and competition
* Build relationships and promote collaboration, by encouraging the team to work together and managing conflicts
* Have good insight in and maneuvering comfortably through the organizational formal & informal settings to get things done
We are looking for a Barco employee who:
* has min. 5 years' experience in Product Management and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), ideally managing a hardware, software and services portfolio
* has a strong technical skill set
* major advantage: experienced in Networking technology and AVoIP
* has experience in working on the intersection of product and software
* has a customer centricity and customer experience mindset in all he/she does
* is able to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insight, assess market opportunities and make the case for investment
* is a natural integrator, easily collaborating with stakeholders from across the company (R&D, UX, Mktg)
* has a broad sense of ownership and action orientation
* is creative and innovative
* exhibits analytical, rational and logical thinking for optimal problem-solving
* is empathetic to buyers, customers, users and sales resources
* is detail oriented, well organized and efficient with time management
* An interesting, challenging job with lots of autonomy
* A high-tech environment in our new headquarters
* Continuous training & development opportunities through our very own Barco University
* Barco was awarded the Top Employer label 2016 for its excellent working conditions.