Career Opportunities: Product Manager (Entertainment) (44173)
Req Id 44173 - Posted 03/09/2018 - Telenet - Belgium - Mechelen - Functional Area (1) - Full Time / Part Time (1) - Job Level (1)
Job Description Print Preview
Apply Apply Using LinkedIn
Goesting in een nieuwe Job?
The Telenet Product Team is the driving force towards delivering an ever-improving consumer proposition, managing the experience of the existing base and bridging to the future world.
The Product Manager Entertainment is a member of the Product Entertainment team, working closely with other members of the team to create set of holistic multi-screen entertainment products and manage the product life cycle.
Product life cycle includes the following stages:
* Recommendation for Roadmap (based on product strategy, product insights, competitive analysis, group alignment, Telenet Product & Entertainment strategy)
* Product Development process
* Post launch care
He / she follows through on execution, oversees the overall product competitiveness, drives customer satisfaction and reduces costs for the Set Top Box (STB) / Over The Top (OTT) platform and related IT processes.
* Part of Residential Marketing
* Reports to Director of Entertainment Products
* No direct reports
* Based in Mechelen
* You lead key product projects for the Entertainment roadmap with regards to STB / OTT.
* You work closely with other entertainment team members to align STB roadmap with OTT and special programs roadmap.
* You monitor customer satisfaction of the STB / OTT product and initiates projects to improve the Entertainment experience and bring innovation to the customer.
* You act as the product expert and internal/external product evangelist on all STB / OTT related topics.
* You work closely together with Engineering, IT, Go To Market and Project management to assure timely and high quality delivery of the Entertainment projects.
* You work on business cases for Entertainment product ideas together with Go To Market and Finance.
* You keep in touch with the customer through various channels (research, sales channels, customer care, installers, web,…).
* You anticipate change in the market well in advance in order to be able to timely react
* You have a university degree in economics, engineering, marketing or MBA.
* You have 3 to 5 years of relevant product management experience, marketing experience or engineering experience.
* You have excellent negotiation and communication skills.
* You communicate effectively with several levels of staff and external contacts.
* You have good presentation and analytical skills.
* You are comfortable with financials and KPIs in general.
* You are enthusiastic, driven, results oriented, and detail-driven.
* You are passionate about technology, telecom and media.
* You are bi-lingual Dutch, English.
Apply Apply Using LinkedIn
Email this job to a friend
The job has been sent to
Please provide the information below
*Your email address:
*Your friend's email address:
Maximum character limit: 1000