Value Based Healtcare Manager Belgium
Locations: Diegem, Belgium
Functions: Product Management
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905746452W
As Value Based Healtcare Manager, you will drive the core of our transition from product selling to Value Based Healthcare selling and thus will drive the implementation of this new go to market model within the Belgian Ethicon organization, together with the BUD & Strategic Capabilities team.
Your goal is to shape our strategic/dedicated accounts - to get a deeper understanding of the needs of different stakeholders in the hospitals together with your colleagues (Sales Consultants, Sales Manager, Strategic Account Manager). You will also need to co-create with our customers to increase patient outcomes, increase patient satisfaction, improve clinical experience and reduce costs in the healthcare system, to be a strategic Medical Devices trusted business partner for our strategic accounts.
It is a position of high visibility and influence that need to connect with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
Main areas of responsibility:
* Implement Value Added Services both in- as well as externally
* Develop deep customer insights with our clinical and non- clinical customers by applying strong research expertise
* Derive concrete customer needs that define the areas where JnJ can deliver valuable solutions to the customers
* Set clear priorities and focuses on the solutions providing the best cost/benefit balance
* Identify the solutions that give a competitive advantage
* Steer the development from ideation to prototyping. Cooperate with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
* Ensure the excellent implementation in the market in cooperation with the sales teams
* Connect with Value Creation Department within Belgium and EMEA
* Co-lead the internal change from product selling to Value Based Healthcare selling
* Be the ambassador of Value Based Healthcare selling
* Inspire the rest of the Ethicon organization
* Understand, in depth, the needs of the different stakeholders in our strategic accounts.
* Co-create with our stakeholders to added value for them
* Build an Ethicon value proposition
* Build strong and deep relationships with stakeholders in our targeted accounts.
* Co-lead the team to create a high performing, agile and customer-focused organization
* Co-create a Credo aligned culture, ensuring Health Care Compliance and integrity principles are championed and actively practiced at every level of the organization
Main leadership commitments involved in the role
+ Connect easily with customers
+ Connect easily with internal stakeholders including international colleagues
+ Develop an ongoing process for bringing new solutions to problems and build it into the business cycle.
+ Review externally available information, such as annual reports, industry analysts' commentary, or product testimonials to understand competitive advantages and opportunities.
+ Gather feedback & insights from patients, customers, internal or external partners. Identify actionable insights to enhance results.
+ Share examples of strong collaboration & role model teamwork.
* Co-drive with the BUD, SAM & SM, changes
* Translates insights into actions that reinforce our competitive advantage.
* Challenge the status quo and how things have always been done; bring new ideas or innovations to bear on existing efforts.
* Leverage practices that have proven to be successful
* Build an environment supportive of diverse and inclusive thinking and perspectives.
* Develop your communication and influence skills to become a high-impact presenter; seek feedback on your skills in this area.
+ Work in a structured way using back planning and milestones (project management)
+ Is accountable on deliverables and timings
+ Share ideas on how results can be achieved more quickly.
+ Promote a culture of accountability by improving on current performance and taking responsibility for your mistakes.
+ Inspire others by promoting new ideas and approaches.
+ Build & reinforce a sense of urgency on key projects; help others understand the criticality of these efforts. Share the impact of the team's results on patients, customers or markets.
* Master or equivalent in business experience (> 5 years relevant business experience)
* Strong analytical and business partner skills, customer oriented and strategic mindset
* Strong passion and track record for innovation & will to make things happen & deliver
* Result oriented with strong prioritization skills and accuracy also under pressure
* Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
* Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
* Ability to coach and influence the team
* Inspire procurement community in changing how outcome is measure
* Ability to lead without formal authority: strong communication skills & influencing skills
* Good written and oral language skills in English for EMEA collaboration (Dutch or French native speaker)
* Project management, driven by results performance & excellence in the job
* Demonstrated business success in delivering growth and gaining share
* Strongly involved in strategic and tactical work on a daily basis requiring being able to quickly zoom in and out
* Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders
* Integrity and Credo-based leadership
* Self- awareness and adaptability
* Excellent in project management
* Experience with value selling & implementing in an organization
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)