Product Lead Full Stack Development
Location BRUSSEL - BRUXELLES, BELGIUM
Experience level Experienced Hire
Job details sector Information Technology
Share offer Facebook Twitter Linkedin
As a product lead at AXA you will be working with our agile teams and product organization. You will help them deliver end to end digitization initiatives based on smart automation technologies (state of the art user experience in Angular, back end APIs in Java, Robotics Process Automation, Business Process Management System, and Artificial Intelligence).
The role will require leading a front-end and back-end technology team in a trusting, collaborative and cross functional and highly innovative environment. Your key domains of responsibility will be:
Lead an engineering team
* Inspire, lead, shape and grow a software engineering organization consisting of 3-8 team members.
* Drive continuous improvement focusing on quality in own team and cross teams.
* Lead initiatives to improve our company-wide engineering culture. Discover ways to multiply the effectiveness of the team and the organisation
Cultivate system architecture for a set of product services/applications
* Establish a shared team Technical Vision which is aligned with the product roadmaps that results in big outcomes for our customers.
* Shepherd the team members towards the Technical Vision in small increments delivered on our modern infrastructure and deployment platform.
* Ensure that the system architectures satisfy the needs of all business and technical stakeholders and key system quality attributes.
Develop both code and our engineers
* Demonstrate healthy modern engineering practices through writing clean, well-tested and well-refactored code with the team.
* Guide the team members to continually improve the software development process to speed up feedback and improve quality.
* Grow our passionate engineers through coaching and mentoring and finding new opportunities to learn through the continuous delivery of value.
You'll need to have:
* Experience leading cross functional software engineering teams in a fast paced, delivery focused environment.
* Strong track record of delivery of influential software, preferably in complex business models and high transaction environment.
* Strong people management skills, collaboration and coordination skills.
* Self-driven and curiosity in mindset.
* Stakeholder management ability.
* Solid experience in acting independently coupled with strong collaboration and coordination skills.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean. An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by 'I can be me'.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.