Product Developer Smart Services
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Business development / Project development
MAR00001895 Requisition #
The business unit Marketing & Sales plays a key role in the fast-changing energy market. It offers tailor-made solutions for each customer, characterized by quality and close support and acts through marketing subsidiaries and partnerships with local operators. They ensure a fresh perspective - not only with regard to the products we supply but also in relation to the way in which we provide them and our relationship with customers generally.
Go 4 Services is a team dedicated to design and implement innovative services on the Belgian market.
An entrepreneurial team that is eager and able to develop new customer solutions in a spirit of continuous innovation.
Every team member is highly involved, flexible and committed to working beyond his/her scope of responsibility. We need reliable team players, ready to work in a collaborative way and driven to succeed.
The team offers limitless opportunities to all dedicated and motivated individuals.
In the role of Product Developer you will be responsible for coming up with ideas and a business model, for taking care of development and conducting market testing of your innovative service (Smart Services).
Reporting Line: Reports to the Program Manager Smart Services M&S.
* you define your domain's P&S strategy and roadmap for the Belgian market in close cooperation with the Strategic and Economic Studies (Strateco) team and the Innovation Developers
* steadily reviewing, questioning and adjusting the P&S strategy
* you make links with other M&S initiatives and sections & establish links with other Group initiatives
* you seek out and develop new services
* you recognize and evaluate new market opportunities and adjust the relevant roadmap
* you conduct a market analysis (to be used and influenced by all the Group's market monitoring activities)
* you define business models, business cases, go to market approaches, delivery models, value chain positioning, market positioning and new products and services on the basis of a strategic and financial analysis
* you manage partners and external stakeholders (i.e. selection and negotiation)
* you test business models and commercial approaches for new services by conducting market research and launch solutions that are at the very least viable
* you monitor volume targets/EBITDA/customer delight based on the relevant KPIs
* you propose suspension of a service if the targets are not met
* you have a university or equivalent in economics and marketing
* you have good understanding of the energy business, with minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience
* you have strong interpersonal and communication skills (report writing and presentation abilities)
* you are able to work in a multicultural environment and multidisciplinary teams
* you are customer oriented
* you have highly developed practical skills: realistic, pragmatic, structured, rigorous & solution oriented
* you are creative and innovative
* you have the right spirit: passionate about your work, able to work and contribute as an effective and strong team player
* you are resilient
ENGIE Electrabel offers you
* a highly competitive salary & fringe benefits package
* a wide range of training & development opportunities
* a priority to internal mobility by first presenting new vacancies to our employees
* a healthy work/life balance is considered as important
* a wide range of formal and informal networks, a.o. due to ENGIE, the worldwide utilities Group we are part of
Your HR contact person
Mieke Dennequin - +32 9 235 96 61
Workplace: Boulevard Simón Bolívarlaan 34-36, 1000 Brussels
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.