Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
ENG00016155 Requisition #
As the market leader, ENGIE Cofely manages and maintains numerous technical facilities across Belgium. From air conditioning, electricity and lighting to transport systems in airports, sport and leisure complexes, swimming pools, offices, hospitals, industrial buildings and more. We also provide full energy management services for customers' buildings, as well as facility services (such as telephony management, catering, cleaning, handymen, maintenance of green areas and much more) for many organisations and companies.
The ENGIE Cofely procurement department is in a transformation phase in order to develop into a value adding partner for the business and deliver increased sustainable economic performance. As part of this transformation the Procurement department is strengthening the transversal support function within the department. The function of Procurement Specialist is created to provide transversal procurement support to both the Sourcing team and the Purchasing & Administration team.
* you support the set up and periodical updates of the procurement reporting, dashboards, processes, procedures and governance
* you provide detailed analyses of spend, contracts, market factors, suppliers, etc. in order to proactively support the category strategy and planning supporty
* you actively support the maintenance and improvement of the contract and vendor management systems and methodologies
* you take the lead in transversal procurement improvement tracks linked to the strategic program PROcure 2020 under the supervision of the Head of Procurement and/or the Procurement Support Manager
* you are the link with the Benelux and Group Procurement functions for all reporting and data analysis activities
* you provide extensive support to the Sourcing team for sourcing activities and projects related to BU Benelux and Group transversal categories
* min. bachelor degree in engineering, procurement or business
* previous experience within a Procurement department, preferably within a B to B industry, preferred but not mandatory
* role specific/business skills:
+ basic knowledge of the operational purchasing process
+ basic knowledge of reporting and dashboarding tools and methodology
+ basic knowledge of purchasing category strategy and planning
+ basic knowledge of contract and vendor management methodologies
* good knowledge of SAP or equivalent EPR system
* excellent knowledge of Excel and Access
* you are fluent in English, French and Dutch
* behavioural skills:
+ advanced analytical thinking
+ strong interpersonal skills
* people management skills:
+ communications verbal/oral
Your HR contact person
Karin Zorayan - +32 2 213 55 07
Workplace: Brussels HQ. Sporadic travel will be required within Europe
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.