Procurement Contract Manager
- Fluent Dutch and English speaking and writing skills are mandatory.
- Bachelor’s or postgraduate degree or equivalent experience;
- Solid experience working with a variety of contract types (i.e. preparing, reviewing and negotiating) and contract processes (i.e. implementation, etc.);
- Past experience with drafting agreements in any of the following areas: IT, Marketing, Logistics, Professional Services, Facilities, MRO;
- Must be able to clearly state and convey legal positions both with our clients and suppliers;
- Must have exceptional attention to detail;
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement industry is an advantage;
- Experience with contract reporting necessary (i.e. total number of contracts, number of suppliers under contract, and other indicators) to assess progress and effectiveness of the contract function;
- Experience responding to complex enquiries regarding contract obligations and redlines/revisions;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results with cross-functional teams ; and
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan