Process engineer (m/v)
Process engineer (m/f)
Solae Belgium NV Ieper is a high-tech food company located in the canal zone in Ieper, Belgium, and produces protein isolates from soya. The isolate is used in soy milk, sports drinks, shakes, baby food, snack bars, meat substitutes, etc.
We are part of the IFF Family (www.iff.com), headquartered in New York.
Currently, we are looking for a process engineer to strengthen our engineering team
You support the manufacturing technology leader and you work together with other departments in order to research, formulate & implementation of improvements in production. You know that continuous improvement is the measure of success, along with successfully implementing & embedding new processes.
• Analysis and mapping of production processes, deviations, bottlenecks, quality and efficiency losses (data & field).
• Formulation of improvement proposals, and/or a business case.
• Take into account context & goals of other departments in order to have buy-in and speed
• Take on responsibility in projects.
• Prepare training courses to secure new processes & insights with colleagues.
• Support the manufacturing site leader by taking on one or more domains in the PHA (process hazard analysis) process.
• Focus on learning in order to answer the needs of the organization.
Collaboration, communication and networking are key to the role.
• You have received training as a bio-engineer, industrial sciences engineer or civil engineer with 2-3 years working experience in the process industry.
• You are very analytical and you can process data (statistics / Excel).
• Agile and flexible nature.
• Able to organize own objectives and work accordingly.
• Thinking & acting based on business needs gives you a lot of energy for the role.
• As a proactive worker you consider continuous improvement to be the essence of your role.
• Willing to strengthen our safety culture (food, environment, safety).
• Join a passionate team of employees in an international context with top-class technology & science.
• A full-time role with 12 extra-legal vacation days
• Flexible hours to balance work & private life
• Career opportunities
• We are proud of our family business culture.
• Competitive salary and extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, supplementary parental leave, dental insurance, bicycle lease, bicycle allowance, social activities …).
Apply directly by uploading your motivation & CV via the below link.
For additional information, please contact our local HR department on 057/22 71 69 (Mrs. Haeyaert) or 050/44 92 00 (Mrs. De Smet).
We will treat your application confidentially. You can count on our feedback.