What are your responsibilities?
As Principal Scientist, you are in charge to
- Reporte to the Associate Director, Scientific Operations, and working closely with the laboratory personnel,
- Work within a team focusing on the characterization of the cellular and humoral immune response, using various types of assays such as flow cytometry (phenotyping, receptor occupancy, phosflow, ICS, etc) ELISPOT, ELISA, and viral neutralization tests,
- Overseeing experimental design of flow cytometry, ELISPOT and antibody-based assays through generation of study-specific workplans and supporting documentation,
- Overall conduct of studies in different immune-therapeutic areas, acting as primary contact to the client for communication of study progress,
- Ensures that timelines and milestones are met and are in line with company objectives,
- Data interpretation, report generation and presentation of results to clients.
Cellular, Experimental Design, Presentations, VOS, Report Development, ELISA, Communication, Life Science, ICS, Immunology, Laboratory, Flow Cytometry, Organization Skills, Operations, Characterization, Science