Plant IT lead
Location: Lessines, Belgium
We look for a Digital & IT Leader who will inspire new ideas, co-create solutions and drive business outcomes with data, digital and information technologies in close partnership with our Manufacturing Site in Lessines. This role will be key in enabling the site to be leading in technology and innovation as part of the Plasma operating unit Manufacturing network in Takeda.
As a local IT Leader, you will leverage the global IT collaboration network, platforms and products to advance the site. You will lead the site IT team and be member of the Site Leadership Team. The role will provide direct supervision of individuals including mentoring, performance management, and staffing decisions as well as manage all activities of internal/external resources within the group. Not only will you assure that strategic and tactical plans are met but will also be responsible for budget commitments and forecast.
Your (new) Opportunity:
- Shape and lead digital innovation at manufacturing site level, while maintaining global alignment, through existing and emerging technologies
- Engage in strategic initiatives, planning process and making technology recommendations to increase operational value
- Participate in the development of the Global IT vision and be responsible for translating the vision into short and long-term goals and deliverables
- Support all IT transformational initiatives and apply to existing priorities
- Act as an advisor to the business, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and guide and co-create new capabilities with the business that are directly relevant to the manufacturing site improvement strategy. The role is responsible for aligning expectations between the business and service delivery, and accountable for driving business value.
- Determine and manage priorities, timelines and schedules, with the ability to communicate priorities driven from global IT to plant level senior leadership
- Drive a risk management strategy that pro-actively addresses operational integrity, compliance and cyber risk.
- Ensure proper GxP compliance within the infrastructure environment
- Review multiple team, group, or service deliverables to ensure quality (design walk-through, test results, etc.) and adherence to processes, standards, and regulatory requirements
- Participate in all internal and external audits and provide services in a timely manner
- Foster a collaborative environment for mentoring, learning, and innovation to help develop employees. Evolve the team in the context of a major digital transformation.
- Create and track key performance indicators to ensure alignment with plant and global functions
- Create and manage both Capital and Operational budgets
- Develop, gather and measure relevant productivity metrics as well as create operational mechanisms to ensure a steady environment
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- 10+ years of systems experience incl. 5+ years of leadership in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with software application implementations and knowledge with network infrastructure including technology stacks within a plant environment is mandatory
- Ability to communicate to senior level executives and ensure their engagement
- Ability to participate in the strategy and objective alignments with the operational leadership
- Collaborative work skills to partner with global portfolios and implement new initiatives
- Knowledge of Lean operational techniques preferred
BEL - Lessines
Levels, Manufacturing, Leadership, Technology, Strategies, Implementation, Engagement