The Planning Lead is accountable for the Production Planning & Capacity processes for the Beerse/Olen site of the Janssen Supply Chain, with a primary focus on Parenteral and Transdermal products.
He/She will be responsible for the management and leadership of the Supply Chain Processes and activities (with a focus on production planning / detailed scheduling), in support of Customer Service and Business Goals. He/she will ensure compliance with Policies, CGMPs and develops / implements SOPs aligned to Policies and will be responsible for delivering products according to product demand.
The planning lead is a key contributor in the development and deployment of an advanced planning system (APS) and will ensure embedding the new processes and tool within the organization through a change-management approach.
The role takes accountability to drive the business objectives of the planning department as well as leadership accountability in coaching and developing the team members.
This is a position to attract talent and offers great potential for further career growth within the Janssen Supply Chain organization, as it will give a unique experience in a complex production environment within a global planning context.
* Manage the short and long term Production & Capacity plan to ensure that customer service, inventory and production efficiency targets are met.
* Coordination of the yearly budget cycle
* Global E2E responsibility for non EPL Brands
* Business owner of E2E processes at site level (ref FLOW)
* Delegate to the Site Planning Director in the Site Leadership Team
* Develop and execute simulations, reports and presentations to support management decisions on asset / product level.
* Lead performance management reviews and actions for Global Planning related metrics such as demand coverage, stock outs, on time in full, on time release, schedule attainment, plan attainment, STEM adherence
* Lead identification of inventory management opportunities that improve profitability through cost reduction, cost avoidance, and process improvements on a cross functional basis.
* Develop, coach and guide the production planning team.
* Represent Global Planning in site specific meetings / tasks such as BCP
* Plays a key role in the development and deployment of an APS.
* Is accountable for people/talent development for the production planning team.
* University Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent preferred.
* Supply Chain Certification (APICS) desirable.
* 10+ Years related experience of which several years in Planning with preference in multi-site planning.
* Thorough understanding of ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems (APS/APO/OMP).
* Having worked in healthcare is an asset.
* Experience leading cross functional teams in an international environment
* Experience in people-management.
* Potential and ambition to grow + 2 levels
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities:
* Ability to develop, coach and guide a team in the execution, strategies and realization of functional and company goals.
* A strong collaborator/communicator with the ability to analyze the complex and communicate clearly and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms
* Ability to lead through influencing in a matrix organization.
* Demonstrates deep knowledge of best practices and benchmarks, corporate objectives, and resource availability to identify and prioritize continuous improvement projects.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)