Belgium, Flanders , Limburg
Engineering / Projects
IND00000293 Requisition #
ENGIE Fabricom is the benchmark in innovative multitechnical facilities and services for the infrastructure, buildings, industry, energy and oil & gas sectors. Its expertise covers a wide range of disciplines, including electricity, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, piping, automation and maintenance. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries in Belgium and Luxembourg together have 5,400 employees who contribute towards improving energy performance, sustainability and quality of life.
* Set up a lay-out and piping design.
* Preparation of designs, drawings and isometrics by using 2D and 3D design tools
* Taking into account the international or client specific standards that must be respected in the design
* Elaboration of the bill of materials, material take off and piping specifications
* Mechanical construction supervision
* Preparation of as built drawings
* master´s degree in chemical or mechanical engineering or equivalent by experience
* 3- 10 years of relevant work experience as a Piping Engineer (Experience in Geothermic)
* you are committed, flexible, creative, assertive, communicative, motivated and well-organized
* you are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French and German is a bonus.
* you like working in a team but you can also function in an independent and safe way, you will be able to perceive useful items from the field to fulfil in a design
Your HR contact person
Lien Minnebier - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 (0)2 370 32 22
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.