Physical Security Manager
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Administrative support / Logistics / Secretarial
Global Business Support
CSP00000169 Requisition #
One of the world's leading energy suppliers, ENGIE is active throughout the energy chain, in electricity and natural gas, upstream to downstream. By putting responsible growth at the heart of its businesses (energy, energy services and the environment), ENGIE intends to meet the major challenges of satisfying energy needs, guaranteeing the security of supply, combatting climate change and optimising the use of resources.
In connection with the implementation of the industrial plan to develop the shared services centres (SSCs) in France and Belgium, the ENGIE SSC (Business Support), under the managerial authority of Global Business Support (GBS), is looking for a:
Physical Security Manager (M/F)
A Business Support Position Real Estate
Position based in BRUSSELS (Belgium)
Joining a Shared Services Centre means joining a community of men and women from different parts of the company, from support businesses/functions to operational entities for finance, HR, purchasing, real estate & logistics, and consulting & IT activities.
* the Physical Security Manager's core task is to manage all the systems that ensure the security of employees, service providers and visitors in our buildings
* you will manage crisis plans, security incidents, the control centre, the security service contract, and so on
* you will put in place processes and procedures to meet safety targets in accordance with the relevant ENGIE Group instructions and Belgian legislation
* you will head up the Security Committee, which is made up of the BU security managers
* you will also be responsible for ensuring that the whole of BS Real Estate BE complies with the GDPR
* you hold a university Master's degree
* you have 10 years' experience in a security-related field
Your HR contact person
Dirk Bremkamp +32 473 36 14 67 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Function level: HL 14
Workplace: Boulevard Simon Bolivarlaan 34-36, B-1000 Brussels
* Posting Date: Feb 1, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.