PHP Developer- Angular- European Commission
We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to work for an internal project of European Commission.
Location: Brussels (remote work is only allowed during COVID-19 restrictions apply, otherwise, the position will be onsite!)
Contract type: Employment OR freelancer (B2B). Tasks:
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in Web/CMS development technologies, for the most advanced digital experiences that reach Commission stakeholders across multiple channels
- Analysis and review of usability, functional and non-functional requirements
- Specification and design of PHP applications
- Conduct the development of PHP applications through prototypes and pilots
- Liaise with other project teams as necessary to address cross-project interdependencies
- Strong knowledge and experience of PHP and web services techniques
- Good experience in frontend technologies (Angular, Vue) and backend frameworks (Laravel)
- Proven knowledge of database modelling in SQL and NoSQL databases eg. MySQL, Oracle, MongoDb, ElasticSearch…
- Experience of responsive design and UX best practices, along with fast prototyping (e.g.: interactive mock-ups) approaches and tools
- Experience working in agile environments using Scrum (or similar) and via innovative/interactive techniques to engage customers during project
- Ability to cope with the fast changing technologies used in web applications management and willingness to learn new technologies with fast experimentation cycles
Are you interested? Then, apply now and we will contact with you as soon as possible.