Payroll & Reward Administrator (190000KV)
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Talent, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
As a Payroll & Reward Administrator you continuously share your payroll, knowledge towards your internal clients and stakeholders and you will handle the day to day personnel administration via different communication channels.
The following tasks will be part of your daily practice:
* Edit and draft talent documents (social documents, settlement agreements, social security documents, internal assignments…);
* Be a first line support in our ticketing system and advise employees based on your growing expertise on payroll and social law related services in personal files while creating a positive employee experience;
* General administrative follow up of an employee lifecycle (maternity leaves, changes in work schedules, …);
* Support the daily administrative related operations in close partnership with the HR Account Team in the business units and Talent Acquisition Team with accuracy and efficiency;
* Close collaboration with different internal teams in order to guarantee a good administrative processing of several employee[INS: :INS] life cycle activities;
* Contribution to the onboarding process of all new employees (e.g. contract set-up).
* Collaborate with external partners (insurances, suppliers, ...);
* Understand the importance of correctly data processing and analysis in different payroll tools (SAP, ASF,…) for one or more business units and perform regular quality checks;
* Continuously keep current with the most recent developments and payroll legislation;
* You will be a key member of the payroll administration team and reporting to the Payroll Administration Manager, working in close collaboration with the HR Account Teams in the business units.
"Working as a Payroll & Reward Administration @Deloitte gives me to opportunity to collaborate with and advise other Talent Teams. You get to work with great colleagues who challenge you every day to give the best you have. You'll have the chance to develop yourself by following learning courses that Deloitte provides to make sure that you are a trusted advisor." (Payroll & Reward administrator)
* You have a Bachelor degree, by preference in Office Management or Personnel Administration and/or a relevant experience of at least 1 year in a similar position.
* You have a profound knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
* You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch or French and a good knowledge of English;
* You are accurate, detail oriented and well organized;
* You learn fast and adapt quickly;
* You are able to operate in a demanding environment;
* You have a customer oriented attitude, and are committed to quality;
* You have a flexible mindset;
* You work pro-actively and you respect deadlines;
* You can work independently and at the same time, you are a team player.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to more senior people, we believe there is always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
What's in it for you?
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You will work in a stimulating, collaborative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people culture. You will receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
: Internal Services
: Central Talent