Payroll Officer (190000UQ)
What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider behind the scenes that is dedicated to delivering excellence to the business units. DSI's expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services. Within Talent, the Reward and Analytics team is driven to be a trusted service provider in payroll and an expert in providing deeper insights in reward and legal topics.
* Contribution to the process of the monthly payroll to ensure compliance with social and fiscal regulations and ensuring correct and timely calculation and payment of wages;
* Understand the unique factors involved in processing the payroll for one or more business units as your internal client(s) and advice proactively the HR Account team of your Business Unit(s);
* Support the daily payroll related operations in close partnership with the HR Account Team in the business units and Recruitment Team with accuracy and efficiency;
* Advise from your expertise on payroll and social law related services in personal files and create a positive employee experience;
* Collaborate with external partners (3rd party payroll provider, insurances, …);
* Continuously keep current with the most recent developments and payroll legislation;
* You will be a key member of the payroll team and reporting to the Payroll Manager, working in close collaboration with the HR Account Teams in the business units.
Payroll experts shared their experience why they think Deloitte is such a simply irresistible organization:
"What I like to most in this job of Payroll Expert @ Deloitte is to be empowered in my responsibilities and the ownership I can take on my tasks and projects. We are a great team of young and driven professionals and you can feel this in the daily working atmosphere which is fun and challenging. From a content point of view, the learning perspective is amazing and so much more than taking care of the monthly payroll!" Michaël (Payroll expert)
* You have a bachelor or a master degree
* You preferably already have a first experience in payroll
* You have a basic knowledge in Belgian social and labour legislation;
* You love accuracy and have a natural tendency to be analytical;
* You are discrete and integrity is in your roots;
* You enjoy working independently and team-based work;
* You like providing top service to internal clients;
* You have a proficient knowledge of Dutch or French and English;
* SAP expertise and inbound & outbound processes related to payroll are an asset.
How you will grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to more senior people, we believe there's always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll work in a stimulating, collaborative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people culture. You'll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
: Internal Services
: Central Talent