Diegem, All, Belgium
Core Business Services
DIE000R5 Requisition #
18 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition - Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime - is a reality.
To strengthen our HR Team in Diegem, we are looking for a Payroll Manager.
If you believe you have management potential, have a passion for payroll and enjoy working with numbers in a fast-paced environment, then the opportunity is now!
Matters you will cover:
* Coordinate the daily payroll activities and coaching the payroll team
* Oversee the planning, compliance and quality of the payroll;
* Accurately and timely process all elements related to the monthly payroll
* Monitor and improve payroll quality
* Proactively propose process or organizational improvements
* Handle ad hoc payroll questions and issues
* Provide timely feedback to our HR Director, ensuring timely issue escalation
* Handle confidential information with an high level of professionalism.
* Communicate clearly and concisely with all levels in the company
* You have a bachelor's or master's degree in HR, Economics or any other relevant field
* Sound knowledge of hard HR skills combined with people management skills
* Experience working in a large corporation or multinational environment
* Experience with payroll systems and 3^rd party payroll administration is a must
* You have a strong knowledge of the Belgian social legislation, payroll taxation regulations
* You are deadline oriented
* You can motivate and drive a team to the same goal
* You have excellent planning and organization skills to manage to results
* You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
* A challenging experience within an international leading firm
* An attractive salary package with numerous fringe benefits
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.